Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you want to be born asexual if you could?

Would you want to be born asexual?

• Yes

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
Melancholy_Worm

Melancholy_Worm

Banned
-
Just think about it. Sure you miss on the "JOY" of fapping and all, but just think about it. How much time, money spending, effort and emotional pain you would be able to prevent just by not being able to feel a sexual urge. Am I the only one who likes to fantasize about such a life every once in a while?

Absolutely. My hope is that chemical castration makes great advances so it becomes safe and legal. Anything to get rid of the primal desire to worship women.

Yes please

Asexual + Aromantic

It would have saved a lot of pain and wasted time trying to get what I can't have. I could have focused on my life in other ways more as a true asexual.

Yes please

Asexual + Aromantic
Romantics are fake, just a side effect of wanting to have sex because staying with you partner AFTER sex increases survival chances for the baby, should one be born later.

Romantics are fake, just a side effect of wanting to have sex because staying with you partner AFTER sex increases survival chances for the baby, should one be born later.
Whatever

That's one of my dream. If I'd have become a chemist, one of my objectives would be make to make a pill/medicine to remove any need for sexual activity...

something that could reduce libido to 0...

shit would sell like hot paninis.

That's one of my dream. If I'd have become a chemist, one of my objectives would be make to make a pill/medicine to remove any need for sexual activity...

something that could reduce libido to 0...

shit would sell like hot paninis.
Cheers to that

No, theres 0 reason to live when you remove the main purpose of life.

No, theres 0 reason to live when you remove the main purpose of life.
Why though? Don't you get this feeling after you jack off to read a book, take a walk or just have a good meal? There is much more to life than sex, it's just that our sexual drive fogs the mind...

Why though? Don't you get this feeling after you jack off to read a book, take a walk or just have a good meal? There is much more to life than sex, it's just that our sexual drive fogs the mind...
Everything you mentioned is better when you do it with someone else... except for the book ^^

Everything you mentioned is better when you do it with someone else... except for the book ^^
Don't know about you, but personally I would rather go eat lunch with my friends than with a femoid. Same goes for everything else

are you talking about being asexual as an incel or being asexual as a normie/ stacey/ chad??? because itd depend on those factors imo.

Tbh, ive never really believed in the whole concept of asexuality, like i accept theres been plenty of scientific studies and plenty of evidence drawn to support the theory, but it just doesnt make sense to me given the evolutionary and biological "drive" or "need" that humans have for towards the opposite sex.

Being asexual would make life a little easier, but it wouldn't make the pain of having no friends any better. Asexuals are still able to desire romantic relationships as well, so that issue would still be there.

I'd rather be schizoid, personally.

It would have saved a lot of pain and wasted time trying to get what I can't have. I could have focused on my life in other ways more as a true asexual.

I'd rather have not been born at all, but I wish I was asexual. A REAL one, not the ones who do it for attention and shit. I hate those people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back