Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you want a vasectomy?

Would you want a vasectomy?

• Yes

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • I already had one and I don't regret it

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I already had one and I regret it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★
I won't, you?

What is the point?

What difference would it make?

Only cucks get vasectomies anyway, certainly not Chads.
d3267b5df5667d26c3e7534d7e090af4.jpg

My retarded father had to get one because he had nigger levels of impulse control and couldn't stop having kids.

Anywho now that that's off my chest, my answer is no. Why would I? Even if I was chad there'd be no reason to. I have impulse control. And I've heard it's not as simple as going snip snip, it's a whole process. And apparently it's not always reversible

Besides, only foids want men to get them. I once had a college class with an evil whore who said that since men want abortion banned, all male children should be forcibly vasectomized. She wasn't joking, it was her genuine belief.

Women are evil. Never underestimate how evil they are.

Only cucks get vasectomies anyway, certainly not Chads.
Only logic behind it could be so you can be sure women you fuck with won't have kids from you and won't be able to make you pay child support for Chabdul children, but in some countries court won't even look at it and you will still be forced to pay child support even if you have DNA test proof

Only logic behind it could be so you can be sure women you fuck with won't have kids from you and won't be able to make you pay child support for Chabdul children, but in some countries court won't even look at it and you will still be forced to pay child support even if you have DNA test proof
Lol those must be some ultra cucked countries lol.

Lol those must be some ultra cucked countries lol.
Very based and traditional as well

Last edited:
Females are the best indicator for genetic pool worth

No that's gigacucked

Curries deserve mandatory vasectomies.

Did someone say femdom cuck