Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you want a hot girl to bully you?

Therapywasawaste

Therapywasawaste

"I should be living underground, I'm so subhuman."
★★★
In school, pretty much everyone was mean to me. There was only one hot girl who made fun of me. The girls who were very mean to me every time I was around, weren't hot. They were just awful people I wish didn't exist.

I do wish I had some popular Stacy bully with a crush on me, instead of Beckies who were only mean to me because they were truly evil. She wouldn't even need to be a stacy, just a tall, thin, pretty girl would be perfect.

It'd be great to be a high school freshmen with a hot older girl bully.

Last edited:
no, total bully death

i like to search "bully" on spicychat.ai they make fun of me for being shy then suck my dick

I like femdom but being bullied by femoids to too much for me, no attention is better than negative attention.

No i had a Stacy girl bully for just a few months, i hated that bitch.

Obviously I don't want anyone to bully me. If someone has a crush on me they can just ask me out and then we can date, it's not difficult.

what do you mean by bully

if it was a tsundere situation sure :owo::owo:

i like to search "bully" on spicychat.ai they make fun of me for being shy then suck my dick
Screenshot 20240925 0653222

Only if it's over-the-top like in anime

They wouldn't bothER to lose their enERgy at some subhuman ogre, but still able to remove some teeth

No. Why would I want to get bullied?

@Liu KANG femdom thread u might like it

Obviously. If i got teased, name called (like humiliated verbally) and something good happened.... yes, would even use a choker for her. Pure violence without no gain? No.

I don’t want to have a bully. Bullies can fuck off. I don’t care if it is a hot foid, I don’t want a bully.

@Liu KANG would