Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you use another men's sperm to impregnate your wife ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Im not talking about another man having sex with your wife
Just use of other man's sperm from sperm banks
Call me cuck all you want but it will be brutal to see my son suffering the same problems as me at my current age bcs of my incel genetics that was forcefully injected into him.
I would never wish inceldom to my son especially in these times

WTF is this cucked shit???

Is this a trick question that i do not understand? :waitwhat:

I don't want to raise another man's offspring. It's very cucked

I wouldn't adopt or do this or anything else. If it's not my sperm, if it's not my flesh and blood, what's the fucking point? I don't want really want kids anyway, but if I did have them, it's either my bloodline or they can fuck off.

If you've got a wife then you're no a incel. Therefore there is no guarantee that your son will be one.

Jfl at this cuckery. I had always found the idea of couples using sperm banks gigacucked.

No wtf the levels of cucked from this thread

If i do mange to ascend, I'd rather just not have kids altogether.

Call me cuck all you want but it will be brutal to see my son suffering the same problems as me at my current age bcs of my incel genetics that was forcefully injected into him.

Imagine getting another man's sperm and still making an incel :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

Less people should be having sex/breeding in general. Bringing someone into this world just to experience pain is cruel. I would rather adopt a kid than create more life. Esp with incel genes it's just not fair to put someone through that. Even with chad genes from a donor, recombination/shit luck could fuck them for life.

but then thats not your son

IT level thread ngl
Genetically no but thats the point
I wouldnt want to see my son have a shitty life because ı forced my bad incel genetics to create him.
İt isnt cucked since your wife doesnt have sex with another man

Fuck no, raising a child is a pain in the ass so it might as well be yours if you're gonna do it.

are you ok. why would i do it. do i look like a faggot.

not sure i can answer this question

I went here expecting a twist, like you just learned you're infertile or something.
There was no twist, OP is just a cuck.

:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

but then thats not your son

WTF is this cucked shit???

Genetically no but thats the point
I wouldnt want to see my son have a shitty life because ı forced my bad incel genetics to create him.
İt isnt cucked since your wife doesnt have sex with another man

tenor.gif

You are using a lot of mental gymnastics, if you don't want a son with incel genetics, then don't have a son, don't have any children, but impregnating your wife with another man's sperm doesn't mean you now magically have a son, he's not your son, you can use all the "but I raised him with love" mental gymnastics infertile people use to cope with adopting a child, ITS NOT YOUR CHILD PERIOD

Last edited:
no I will not have a son. even chads will suffer greatly in the incoming future.

I'd be damned to put children into this hellish cesspit

I'd be damned to put children into this hellish cesspit
truth even Gigachads might suffer in the future seeing how fucked everything is getting

I wouldn't pass on my subhuman genes but I wouldn't raise another man's kid either. Its cucked af.

jfl at this question.

The answer is no.

JFL no. Wtf is this question? Sure I wouldn't want to have children, one of the reasons for that is because I wouldn't want my kids to be subhumans like me. But this is just completely pointless, and literally cucked. If you really wanted to raise a kid, but you also really didn't want to have a kid yourself, why not just adopt? Personally I wouldn't do it, as I'd be terrible at raising a kid tbh. But it makes more sense than what you're proposing, and at least you'd be helping someone.
Bringing someone into this world just to experience pain is cruel.

I would be open to it, sure. At least then my son won't be an incel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back