Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Would you try to blackpill him?

Should he be blackpilled?

• No, let him cope in peace

Votes: 29 80.6%
  • Yes, he deserves to know the truth

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Don't think I'd have the heart to do that tbh...he'd most likely rope a week after, and I honestly couldn't have that on my conscience...

Let him cope, he seems happy.

Ignorance is a bliss

Every incel should know the truth, no matter how painful

Average male IT member.

He 100% is already aware. No reason to bring it up to him and rub it in his face.

Last edited:
Poor guy, the world is cruel.

The governments wuo are pro """life""", antieuthanasia etc. , but won't pay for actually life saving surgery should be nuked. This is crouzins, right? I saw how they turned subhumans into normsl people spliting the mouths roof pulling the skull apart.

There is a fetish where people of both sex , mostly foids are attracted to extreme cases of deformed face and ugliness.
This man would qualify , therefore his chance of ascension is better than any incels on forum.

He is statusmaxxing hard and prolly will get movie role in the future.

There is a fetish where people of both sex , mostly foids are attracted to extreme cases of deformed face and ugliness.
This man would qualify , therefore his chance of ascension is better than any incels on forum.

when the cope is so strong

If he lives in asexual bliss I wouldn't change anything for him.

Now if he yearns...

Who am I to ruin ones cope?

when the cope is so strong
Am not advocating that incels here would voluntarily deformed their faces to a level that would attract foids with such fetishes.
I dont advise any form of self mulitation.

Why does he have subscribers? What is his content? And do most of his viewers watch his channel out of some kind of fetish?

Am not advocating that incels here would voluntarily deformed their faces to a level that would attract foids with such fetishes.
I dont advise any form of self mulitation.
I know what you mean. I just doubt on the existence of fetish which looking massive cope. saying anything other than "It's over for such level Inceldom" is cope

What disease do this guy has?

He 100% is already aware. No reason to bring it up to him and rub it in his face.
When you're that ugly you already know what's up. The way you get treated and the loneliness you endure is an indication
Poor guy tho.
I think there's an article in the incelswiki that mentions bulepill mentality among these type of people. One common thing you'll hear them say is "I'm grateful that I have this condition because if I didn't have it I wouldn't have learned all the important things I've learned in life" "I've grown as a person because of my condition". Their bluepill delusions are often encouraged by our virtue signaling society and they tend to be ignorant about the gravity of their situation.
It's very rare to find someone like him who's truly blackpilled (not only about lookism but also nihilism and true human nature). The ones who are blackpilled are not making happy videos on youtube and will most likely end up roping.

He needs to know.

You think he already doesn’t know he’s ugly? He probably just doesn’t know how over it is for him. :incel:

Of course not. He gave me a brutal blackpill without even trying, I'm nothing compared to him. Anything I tell him he already knew since an infant

No, but only because people are stubbornly stupid and resist the black pill at every turn. Honestly, it's tiring arguing with blue pilled and red pilled idiots.

He probably knows more than we do.

Agreed won't be surprised if shows up on Disney or something

He knows, just in denial.

Guaranteed he gets more shit than any of us. You’d be preaching to the choir.

Let him cope, he seems happy.
Yes, he will discover it all by himself at some point. Then it will be over. But for now, let him enjoy his life. We shouldn't add more suffering in this world.

Even more of a voicecel than me, he sounds like a 5 year old, i sound like a 12 year old

Am I evil for laughing when he popped up 0:41? I will 100% go to hell :feelsdevil:

Let him live out his days in peace

I think there's an article in the incelswiki that mentions bulepill mentality among these type of people. One common thing you'll hear them say is "I'm grateful that I have this condition because if I didn't have it I wouldn't have learned all the important things I've learned in life" "I've grown as a person because of my condition". Their bluepill delusions are often encouraged by our virtue signaling society and they tend to be ignorant about the gravity of their situation.
It's very rare to find someone like him who's truly blackpilled (not only about lookism but also nihilism and true human nature). The ones who are blackpilled are not making happy videos on youtube and will most likely end up roping.
Makes sense tbh.

If only I could be as bluepilled and delusional as him

Don't think I'd have the heart to do that tbh...he'd most likely rope a week after, and I honestly couldn't have that on my conscience...

Nah

I wouldn't want to be the one who inspires him to rope