Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you trade your remaining lifetime if you could live 1 week as Gigachad?

Would you trade your remaining lifetime if you could live 1 week as Gigachad?

• Yes

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
Meus

Meus

Banned
-
You will experience 1 week as a 2 meter tall 10/10 gigachad with abs and muscles and perfect facial structure. :feelsdevil:

However after 1 week you will die. :feelsdevil:

Would you do it?

No, though I would compress my life by a few decades if I gained psychokinetic abilities.

No, 1 week isn't enough. :feelsUgh:

If I could get even with about 100 people then perhaps

Yes and do onE moRe thing before dying as the giga chad

Maybe 10 years but 1 week is not worth it

yes. i really want to die (and i'll do sooner or later) anyway

what’s with this stupid question, 1 week is nowhere long enough

No. If I were to become gigachad right now, it would take longer than a week for the long term damage that I've experienced to heal. I would definitely be better for it at the end of the week, but I wouldn't have fully graduated from the subhuman mindset yet, I'd probably just be confusedly elated. It probably wouldn't even occur to me to go to a nightclub, for example, because why would I want to go to a nightclub as an incel?

Give me a year as Gigachad, and my tune might change. I figure 6-8 months like that, and my wounds would be closed.

I would seriously be tempted to accept if I currently lived in a big city full of stacies and activities and lived by myself.
But that's a no in the current scenario.

I voted "yes" because if the hypothetical overall scenario happened I would accept.

You could take a bunch of drugs which would alter your perception of time and make this week feel forever. And you would have access to drugs because people would offer them to you at parties.

Correct.
It doesn't matter, you would still have to adjust to acting like Gigachad and dealing with people laughing at you for not acting normally.

Absolutely, I can actually live a true life for a week and then I get to never suffer again

I would seriously be tempted to accept if I currently lived in a big city full of stacies and activities and lived by myself.
But that's a no in the current scenario.

I voted "yes" because if the hypothetical overall scenario happened I would accept.
Just use a dating app to get a random Stacey to pick you up and get you to a big city.

I didn't say Chad, I said Gigachad, which means even millionaires want to party with you. You walk into a room and people feel like god entered the room.

in the past yes, in present no. Wouldn't do it for less than 15 years

Me neither honestly, I have good and satisfying copes.
Same, put too much effort in setting up a lifestyle which should be good enough cope mostly for a decade to give it up so easily.

Same, put too much effort in setting up a lifestyle which should be good enough cope mostly for a decade to give it up so easily.
Same, my cope system is a finely tuned clockwork of rotating copes. Move 1 piece a little and the system collapses.

Same, my cope system is a finely tuned clockwork of rotating copes. Move 1 piece a little and the system collapses.
I personally rotate between the following, each for like 30-60 min a day, well sometimes skip one or two:
  • Game cope
  • anime cope
  • novel cope
  • manga cope
  • food cope (always order something new from restaurant now)
  • Meditation/Buddhist Cope
I found with this rotation no one thing gets boring and everything remains relatively fresh.