Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you trade IQ points for look points?

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Lets say you can trade 5 IQ points for 1 look point.
For example, if you are a 5/10 with an IQ of 90. You can trade 5 and become a 6/10 with an IQ of 85.
How many would you trade?

I would trade all of them until I'm a 10/10. So 9*5 = 45 iq points.

5 for 1 seems like a bargain. Should make it 10.

Id trade my looks for iq points since Im 3-4/10 max and being a normie wont get you anything these days

I would trade until I become almost mentally challenged

It's a win-win. The dumber you are the smaller the chance of being depressed. And foids want to fuck me? Sign me the fuck up.

I already feel dumb but this is worth it.
I would also trade the points for inches in penis and height

Anyone ever see a retarded Chad before IRL? I think I would bust out laughing before raging hard.

My IQ is 124 according to my mensa test. It's well above the white average of 104.
I'm a 4/10, so even if I traded 5 IQ points, it wouldn't make much difference mentally.

no, but i would unironically trade some PSL points for a higher IQ

My IQ is 124 according to my mensa test. It's well above the white average of 104.
I'm a 4/10, so even if I traded 5 IQ points, it wouldn't make much difference mentally.

My scores are in the 110-130 range, generally.

Now, I'll document my scores:

(115) Queendom

(135) 123test

(140) free-iqtest.net

MENSA Luxembourg - You have some chances to pass the real test

It's worth noting, of-course, that I started on simulants in 2020. The tests occurred in 2017.

Each except Luxembourg occurred before 2020.

Feels weird, I know I should do it, but my mental capabilities are the only thing I can feel good about, giving those up would be like kicking down the last pillar holding up my identity.

I can't spare it unless I want to forget how to breathe

Yes

There are huge diminishing returns to brain power

My IQ is average, I don't think that I would want a below average iq.

Anyone ever see a retarded Chad before IRL? I think I would bust out laughing before raging hard.
No because Chad’s genes are impeccable in every regard

No. I can use my intelligence to turn my ideas into a product that I can sell. After the age of 30, all that matters to a man is his money and finances, I have accepted the fact that I am ugly.

Yes i'd exchange IQ points to the point where i'm barely functional if it meant i would get natural good looks. I would be perfectly fine and satisfied with life and things would just fall in place for me with the right looks. Above average IQ on it's own, not so much.

I’d do it right now

If my IQ goes any lower I would be mentally retarded

Yes, being stupider would make me far more happy.

Volcel if you wouldn't

yes. 4/10 with 120 IQ to 9/10 with 95 iq

If my IQ decreases a single digit, I'll be in a vegetative state.
No matter the scenario, I would be an incel.

You're winning too much. A fair trade would be 10 iq points per 0.5 looks point. Think about it, with a high IQ you don't have guaranteed success. Meanwhile looks are guaranteed success in the dating market

You're winning too much. A fair trade would be 10 iq points per 0.5 looks point. Think about it, with a high IQ you don't have guaranteed success. Meanwhile looks are guaranteed success in the dating market
10 looks = pussy + modelling job money