Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you trade a full head of hair for an extra foot in height?

N

NokNok

Recruit
★★
Just wondering what is deemed more important.

Yeah, I'll be like the coomer-man.

Idk man. Hard choice. Bald tall ogre or short ugly inkwell

I'd trade a foot in height for a human-looking face.

I'd be almost 7', too tall tbh. Can I trade half my hair for half a foot?

Yeah, I'm already starting to norwood so might as well get something out of it.

Why not, I'd embiid or gasol maxxx

I’m 5’9” so I’d gladly be a 6’9” bald Chang.

yes. i am gonna have shave it anyway when monkmax

No. I would not.

Do I keep my body composition I have now? If so, I'd love to go from 5'8" to 6'8" even without hair. Mog 99.9% of males into oblivion.

Of course I would, height is literally the most important trait.

Unless you're a turbomanlet, taking an entire foot in height will put you in the "too much of a good thing" category, so you'll just be some balding lanklord who has to crouch through door frames. Hair 100%.

I'd take the height. My head looks subhuman no matter what I do. Just like how hair falling out of chad doesn't have that much effect due to how awesome the rest of the face is, losing some hair would have almost no effect in making me look even more subhuman. Fuck this face, it's fucked beyond repair.

No, I think being bald in my case would be worse than being a manlet

I'm already bald fuck offf

Id trade my hair for a good looking face.

Face > > > > >

Unless you're a turbomanlet, taking an entire foot in height will put you in the "too much of a good thing" category, so you'll just be some balding lanklord who has to crouch through door frames. Hair 100%.
There was a study that showed there's a 50% women would reject a guy shorter than 5'8" but a 16% that women would reject a guy if he was shorter than 5'10". In that same study some women also said there's no such thing as too tall and that they wanted those extremely tall men really really bad.

I will be 6'11 , So no , That's too tall

If I was 6'10 and bald, I'd ogremax to the extreme. Get hopped up on steroids and tatted up with some swastikas. White supremacist stacies (aka all of them) and self-hating ethnic babes (aka all of them) would be on my dick constantly.

No. I'm 6'4" so the extra height would put me well and truly into abnormal territory.

I would do literally anything to be 6’1.

Definitely then I’d try to get into the nba LMAO