Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you trade 20 of your IQ points for 2 added PSL points?

Would you trade 20 of you IQ points for 2 added PSL points?

  • Yes, GL retards have better lives than me

    Votes: 29 61.7%
  • No, my IQ is already subhuman

    Votes: 18 38.3%

  • Total voters
    47
modus_coperandi

modus_coperandi

Veteran
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
1,492
I think I wouldn't do it. Still wouldn't make the cut for me.
 
Well if you have average IQ having 20 points off still wouldn't put you in retard territory, but you might wanna say baye to some advanced career paths.
Afaik below 70 is retard level so if you're normal you would still have 10 points to spare.

I personally wouldn't do it since than i couldn't do programming any more.
 
I'm like psl 2 so that wouldn't do shit for me.

I have IQ of 156 (srs) so I'm not sure though
 
That would give me an IQ of 130, so yes.

(not serious).

It would probably put me at an average or slightly below IQ, so I would do it.
 
Nope, might as well save the money and looksmax 2 or 3 points more.
 
Only for 2 points, no.

For 4, yes. IQ is overrated. Drive and mental health matter a lot more when it comes to studying and professional success.

Depression gives you mental fog and defective memory. Cynicism saps your will to study.
 
Fuck, yes.

Plus having less intelligence would give me the added bonus of being immune to depression. Win-win. kek
 
Fontaine said:
IQ is overrated. Drive and mental health matter a lot more when it comes to studying and professional success. Depression gives you mental fog and defective memory.

This.

I just wanted to write something like that in this one thread here recently where someone wrote about how a low IQ club and others being all like, "dude, you always come off as smart." 

But mental health and stability > IQ. Especially in the long run, of course. Life is not an IQ test but a marathon. And stability and mental health bring you much further than IQ. And crazies like us tend to overrate their intelligence anyway. We just cope by claiming that "at least we're smarter than the others." Also just world fallacy ("...at least we're smarter so it balances out!"). Most of us here are probably simply average af.
 
Never ever its so awesome to have a high iq.
 
Stop with these stupid hypothetical questions. I would sell my soul to the Devil and get raped for an eternity in Hell to look like an above average person.
 
If my IQ tanked by 20 points I would be literally retarded, and thus be able to collect government benefits.

Win win.
 
Red Shambhala said:
Fontaine said:
IQ is overrated. Drive and mental health matter a lot more when it comes to studying and professional success. Depression gives you mental fog and defective memory.
This.
I just wanted to write something like that in this one thread here recently where someone wrote about how a low IQ club and others being all like, "dude, you always come off as smart."
But mental health and stability > IQ. Especially in the long run, of course. Life is not an IQ test but a marathon. And stability and mental health bring you much further than IQ. And crazies like us tend to overrate their intelligence anyway. We just cope by claiming that "at least we're smarter than the others." Also just world fallacy ("...at least we're smarter so it balances out!"). Most of us here are probably simply average af.

I agree with the tendency and danger to overestimate your own intelligence. I like to think myself as dumb, and make others think I'm dumb, so that there is never any disappointment in this regard. You can only go up from zero. People dislike braggarts anyway.

Crystallized intelligence matters a lot more than IQ. Instead of becoming experts in biochemistry or medicine, we simply used our IQ to develop a predilection for the realm of ideas, for philosophy and history, perhaps out of a quest for answers on our alienation. This makes us "books-smart" in a way, but that's basically it.

As French writer Houellebecq wrote, "only unhappy people read books."
 
Sparky said:
What’s your current IQ?

Not sure. I'm pretty sure it's in the 80-90 range though. 70 is the cutoff point for mental retardation IIRC.
 
Ryo Hazuki said:
Not sure.  I'm pretty sure it's in the 80-90 range though.  70 is the cutoff point for mental retardation IIRC.

You should really get it tested. Most people here can't imagine that your IQ is really that low.
 
Sparky said:
Is it registered as a legit disability though if you’re under 70?

Come to think about it, I'm not sure exactly how it works. It's probably one of those things that may or may not quality you for SSI benefits. Like autism. A lot of people diagnosed with autism get denied and exhaust all appeals. It's not like blindness where you're automatically approved just for having it.
 
it would leave me as a 8/10 with 105-110 IQ. Hard decision.
 
lol at being smart and unhappy
 
blackpill_incel said:
I'm like psl 2 so that wouldn't do shit for me.

I have IQ of 156 (srs) so I'm not sure though

IQ of 156...

sure pal
 
I would still be below the cutoff line for female attention so no def not..
 
I'd rather have extra 20 IQ points and better job capabilities than be above average looking dumb failed-chadlite. Even with +2 PSL I still couldn't rely on my looks to earn money.

A good job and secure life > poor and dumb chad's life.
 
CamelBlueFilters said:
I'd rather have extra 20 IQ points and better job capabilities than be above average looking dumb failed-chadlite. Even with +2 PSL I still couldn't rely on my looks to earn money.
A good job and secure life > poor and dumb chad's life.

Cope
 
modus_coperandi said:
I think I wouldn't do it. Still wouldn't make the cut for me.

What's your IQ, if you don't mind me asking? You can message me if you don't want to poast it. I've been thinking of going into programming, but I have a few concerns. I took 2 VB courses and got B's in the them. I noticed others in class had written less code than I had to get things to work. For example I'd write a program that would work flawlessly, but I'd have like 2/3 more code than others. I was like wtffff lol. Is it mentally exhausting? I currently make a good wage and veg for most of the day, lol, so idk if another 30k or so is worth it for the mental exhaustion.
 
Fontaine said:

You probably never experienced poverty and pure wageslavery. If you did then you would understand.
 
Unless you sub 80 Iq, the answer is always yes, an nice face nowdays fucking trumps you in file much better that being an Imtoosmart hideous cuck.
 
Ryo Hazuki said:
It's probably one of those things that may or may not quality you for SSI benefits.  Like autism.  A lot of people diagnosed with autism get denied and exhaust all appeals.  It's not like blindness where you're automatically approved just for having it.

It's fucking awful that autists, depressives and incels cannot automatically get disability benefits. A fair amount of us cannot stick a job today due to how excessively social jobs are today, nor do some of us want to go to debt-traps like universities and still be unemployable. I know I can live on 49USD a week after bills and expenses, thanks to my hermitcel lifestyle. I hate dealing with the NEETbux people, but I have no choice. I am forced to look for work I know I cannot do or could tolerate for more than 6-12 months, which only makes my depression worse. I pray for Basic Income so we can truly LDAR in peace if we wish to.
 
Sub8Hate said:
What's your IQ, if you don't mind me asking? You can message me if you don't want to poast it. I've been thinking of going into programming, but I have a few concerns. I took 2 VB courses and got B's in the them. I noticed others in class had written less code than I had to get things to work. For example I'd write a program that would work flawlessly, but I'd have like 2/3 more code than others. I was like wtffff lol. Is it mentally exhausting? I currently make a good wage and veg for most of the day, lol, so idk if another 30k or so is worth it for the mental exhaustion.

I never got it tested so I can't really tell. But I honestly doubt that it is high enough for 20 points not making a huge difference and it would possibly put me in a range of serious cognitive retardation.
 
Definitely. 70 is retardation right? Mine is 116 so I'll gladly trade 40 points for 4+ looks.
 
That would mean my IQ would be 107, which is still sort of above average. Fuck yeah
 
2 PSL points would not save me.

I'm already borderline average so losing 20 points would destroy me.
 
Would trade looks and iq for better mental state and motivtion


blackpill_incel said:
I'm like psl 2 so that wouldn't do shit for me.

I have IQ of 156 (srs) so I'm not sure though

Where did you get tested. The iq range of Einstein yet you're rotting on incels.is
 
_incelinside said:
Would trade looks and iq for better mental state and motivtion



Where did you get tested. The iq range of Einstein yet you're rotting on incels.is



I was tested in med school
 
So many incels claim to have mensa level IQ and a 7+ inch penis.


























e4a829e2-502a-42d4-898f-f3169442026b-bestSizeAvailable.jpg
 
Ryo_Hazuki said:
Sparky said:
Is it registered as a legit disability though if you’re under 70?
Come to think about it, I'm not sure exactly how it works. It's probably one of those things that may or may not quality you for SSI benefits. Like autism. A lot of people diagnosed with autism get denied and exhaust all appeals. It's not like blindness where you're automatically approved just for having it.

Niggers are on average retarded, and they get all the government benefits they want. You should probably take the deal if benefits are that much of a plus for you.
 
No. It's the only thing I cherish.
 
from 1-10 to 3/10 pretty good
 
With all the drugs I've used for coping, I'm pretty sure another 20 points of my noggin would leave my clinically retarded... so yes, I'd do it since now I'd be an acceptable 6/10 with neetbux on top! :D
 
YES.

I'd trade literally anything for 2 more points. I'd cut off half my dick size, id give up a couple inches of height.

ANYTHING
 
20 points isn’t that much. It’s going from like slightly above average to slightly below. And iq can be offset to a degree by work ethic, as it represents potential, not flat out aptitude.

Looks are set in stone and honestly affect more in your life than iq. 2 points is a lot, it would almost double my PSL.
 
modus_coperandi said:
I think I wouldn't do it. Still wouldn't make the cut for me.
Unfair trade-off, i'd trade a maximum of 5 points of my IQ for 2 points.
 
I'm not that ugly and not that bright but not stupid. Would just rather have less inhibition tbh.
 
Fuck no, that'd give me an IQ of 93.
 
I would still be more than average.
 

Similar threads

highschoolcel
Replies
9
Views
234
LesscoBlob
LesscoBlob
screwthefbi
Replies
64
Views
1K
edgelordcel
edgelordcel
Electus
Replies
15
Views
285
The Darkcel
The Darkcel
Ventingblackpiller
Replies
21
Views
462
Regressive
Regressive

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top