Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you talk to a blackpilled femoid?

ropenotcope

ropenotcope

Currently Looksmaxxing
★★
Basically the title. I know a femoid who basically accepts incel ideology (lookism, she hates other women, etc.). I know females can't be incel, but can they be black pilled? And, if you are an incel who doesn't talk to femoids, would you be willing to speak to one who agrees?

No.

I knew someone would bring out "blackpilled women", these slags can't be blackpilled. They're just putting on a show so that we'd be good little cucks and shower her with attention. That's all it is.

If she was really "blackpilled", she'd either kill a bunch of other femoids for their crimes or kill herself.

females dont have the life experience or the empathy to fully understand and embrace the blackpill, its impossible, does not compute for them.

just look at that female mod on braincels, she claims to be blackpilled but still mocks incels, and shes literally a fat ugly bottom tier femoid, just lmao, a female can not understand what its like to live as a man in this world

wishiwasbigger said:
females dont have the life experience or the empathy to fully understand and embrace the blackpill, its impossible, does not compute for them.

just look at that female mod on braincels, she claims to be blackpilled but still mocks incels, and shes literally a fat ugly bottom tier femoid, just lmao, a female can not understand what its like to live as a man in this world

Are there pics of her? I know she's far from blackpilled. Id like to put a face to the madness she's been causing.

wishiwasbigger said:

Didn't she also literally post on bluepilltears? JFL @ the prospect of "blackpilled femoids". smh

Femoids cannot be blackpilled. Not possible.

ropenotcope said:
Are there pics of her? I know she's far from blackpilled. Id like to put a face to the madness she's been causing.
ive never seen a picture but accord to her own description shes a 2/10 landwhale

how does this blackpilled girl you know irl differ from this landwhale mod?

All women are blackpilled by nature. But they are good at hiding it. The blackpilled men are the truly few.

>blackpilled
>female

females cant be incel or blackpilled, however saying that they are experts at lying and deceit so shes probably just putting on an act of being blackpilled.

I'll speak to bitches, who cares?

But if they want friendship they can GTFO.

If she was truly blackpilled, she would open her legs for all incels.

wishiwasbigger said:
ive never seen a picture but accord to her own description shes a 2/10 landwhale

how does this blackpilled girl you know irl differ from this landwhale mod?

1. She's not a landwhale. She's 5'3 and 105lbs. 
2. She hates no sub more than cucktears. They banned her actually because she said feminism is a cucked movement. 

And I see. I wonder if the mod is lying or what... why tf would a femoid ever want to waste their time modding a sub like braincels? I knew as soon as I saw roasties and white knights posting that sub would go to the dogs. 

At least this site exists.

No, she doesn't and can't get it

No such thing.

How can they be blackpilled if they literally live on tutorial mode?

7339er said:
If she was truly blackpilled, she would open her legs for all incels.

THIS

i wont deny that there are some blackpilled females but that would be a rarity, but what makes you think they will still interact with us? they may agree as a whole with incels with what we post, but that doesnt mean they are going to talk to individual subhumans just like every other female avoids us

Women can't understand the blackpill at any level because they are always validated for their looks. It's like asking an ant to understand calculus. they are effectively not in the same universe. I would love a woman who was not narcissistic, Chad-chaser, capable of genuine romantic love for non-Chads but they are that by definition. They don't exist.

Women cannot be blackpilled, as being blackpilled requires understanding and empathizing with incels which can only really be happen if you're an incel yourself. What reason do women have to be blackpilled? They're the ones who are privileged, they want everyone to see them in a good light.

If blackpill means only looks matter then all females already are. They just don't want people to call them shallow so they conceal it.

I guess this whole discussion very much begs the question what is the blackpill? Because I aqlways viewed it as just the ideology of lookism, female entitlement, genetic advantage, etc. But for those who view it as inherent to the lifestyle, then females definitely cannot be black pilled as they don't live like us.

Very interesting responses.