Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Would you take this

• Thread starter Thatdudeinahoodie
  • Start date
T

Thatdudeinahoodie

Banned
-
My friend is married to a fold who beats on him in front of his friends, sends him to work with black eyes, jokes about beating him in front of me and his other friends stays at home following her "Dream" to make art making less money she could be making just going out and getting a high paying job. so they have to live with friends (another friend and his fold wife) who she mooches off then talks shit about her behind her back (I guess that's what best friend are for lol).I mean I would get putting up with this if she was super hot but she's a fat cunt who only good thing about her is her huge fcups and even then he told me he doesn't care about them talks about her ass(no ass) what would you do?

Me I don't understand there would be nothing like coming home after a hard day of work and taking my ange, frustration of the day on that fat tit punching bag and she would be working full time.

Is your friend retarded? serious question

"Personality matters more"- no foid ever
Tbh your friend deserves it he is such a cuck If this isnt made up

He might be he jokes about me fuckin his wife alot

Tell your friend to kick her asss

dude got banned

if you are chad tier you could have no personality and autistic and still pull

Shot you friend in the head, you will do him a favor.