Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you take advice from a foid if it meant you could get a gf?

T

thumbcelllk

Greycel
Hypothetically, if a foid offered you help to look better or teach u how to talk to foids would you take it?

It’s not a full guarantee but you could get a decent 5/10 foid. Or what if she was just sculpting you for her friend (not a Stacy but still decent girl) would you just do it? Better than being a 50 year old virgin or would it be blue pilled even if she’s not teaching you to be a simp?

Hypothetically, if a foid offered you help to look better or teach u how to talk to foids would you take it?

It’s not a full guarantee but you could get a decent 5/10 foid. Or what if she was just sculpting you for her friend (not a Stacy but still decent girl) would you just do it? Better than being a 50 year old virgin or would it be blue pilled even if she’s not teaching you to be a simp?
Nothing to lose really i would just give it a try

Any help would be welcome tbh but I'm not sure how useful it would be.

Of course, if the foid in question is god and she can turn me into a 6'+ Chad with great bone structure, voice, skin, money, eyes, health and a total memory reboot that would erase 25 years of trauma, because that's the only fucking advice that could work.
But since you're thinking that worthless advice to "look better" and "how to talk" magically gives you a girlfriend then you're a fucking normie.

If women's advice actually worked I wouldn't even be here.

Sure. I sometimes try to talk to women just so that I can learn how to have a conversation with them.

no, cucked if you take advice from a foid

No matter what the foid say it will not work unless you are a normie.

advice.is

I was basically offered this, should I try it out and let you guys know?
Try it if you want, but don't have your hopes up. You haven't been here long and aren't a postmaxxed rotter like me that has no social life, so maybe there is some hope for you

Hell no. There's nothing a foid a could tell me about getting a gf that could be useful outside of the obvious

shieeet if it gets me a foid of course i will take the advice.

JoinedJul 9, 2024Posts12

If you say no, you're volcel.