Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Would you take a roastie?

inceldaygamer_

inceldaygamer_

Banned
-
Lets be honest, some chicks 30+ can still be pretty hot, if given the choice between dying alone and miserable, or having the affections of a past prime but still attractive roastie foid, all but a hardcore few of us would grab the roastie with both hands, by the pussy.

I, for one, admit that I would take a 30+ roastie.

at this point all foids disgust me

I doubt even a 60+ roastie would stay with us

Now go and find one

Only if she’s a low status awkward loser type that didn’t have any bfs or only had 1 or 2 very short lived relationships her entire life, that’s been mostly single her entire life.

Definitely not one of those super normie roasties that’s had a never ending cycle of BFs since she was 14 and has like 75 fuck partners

If ur incel because u won’t take anyone who isn’t a virgin then ur:

1.) in for a rude awakening
2.) clearly not blackpillled at all
and
3.) are volcel asf

id fuck up on those thots at my school if they gave me the chance to.

If ur incel because u won’t take anyone who isn’t a virgin then ur:

1.) in for a rude awakening
2.) clearly not blackpillled at all
and
3.) are volcel asf

id fuck up on those thots at my school if they gave me the chance to.

Me too bother, me too.

In most cases I prefer foids my age, but I'll probably change my mind by 2021 if no one fucks me by then.

Could care less if they're virgin or not though.

Well, if she's attractive enough and with no children around I would give it a try

Would bang , not wife

I would definitely grab her, fuck her like a sexdoll and dump her later if I could, don't count on me to help her raise Chad's children though. But not even 30+ milfs want to fuck me anyway.

Nope. MGTOW by that age.
I would definitely grab her, fuck her like a sexdoll and dump her later if I could, don't count on me to help her raise Chad's children though. But not even 30+ milfs want to fuck me anyway.

Or yes just pump and dump.

Yes if she is beautiful enough

Lets be honest, some chicks 30+ can still be pretty hot, if given the choice between dying alone and miserable, or having the affections of a past prime but still attractive roastie foid, all but a hardcore few of us would grab the roastie with both hands, by the pussy.

I, for one, admit that I would take a 30+ roastie.
I would happily betabuxx one if I could, but I'm too incel for them not to friendzone me

Would bang , not wife

Based, brother. I would take out all my 16 years of sexual frustration and rage on her. Then I'd toss her to the floor and kick her in the pussy, just for a laugh:feelskek:

Needless to say, I would "take" a roastie.

only if she clean and without bacteries. I would clean myself, the cum of chad still there thats why it smells like fish

Yes. The other day I was on the train and it was so busy there was only standing room and we were packed in like sardines and there was this woman beside me - she couldn't have been less than 40, and she was marginally on the wrong side of the fat/curvy borderline, but having her roastie ass close to my crotch left me in no doubt that I would fuck her like a rabbit given the opportunity.

It's all good and well having high standards, but the bottom line is we're hardwired to find a large proportion of women attractive.

Chad will pump and dump roasties. Volcel if you wouldn't.

If you could but wont, gtfo this site tbh

Yes. The other day I was on the train and it was so busy there was only standing room and we were packed in like sardines and there was this woman beside me - she couldn't have been less than 40, and she was marginally on the wrong side of the fat/curvy borderline, but having her roastie ass close to my crotch left me in no doubt that I would fuck her like a rabbit given the opportunity.

It's all good and well having high standards, but the bottom line is we're hardwired to find a large proportion of women attractive.
Mozart IQ

fuck yes, commit no