Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you switch bodies with a betacuck?

would u do it?

• YES

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • NO

Votes: 15 71.4%

• Total voters
overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
you have a chance to switch your body with buzzfeed cuck's body. keep in mind that this operation is irreversible, you'll have T levels of an 80year old, look beta as fuck and a possibility of being a literal cuck. would you do it?

1b3b09fa5629081563fdb48e0966cd73--try-guys-buzzfeed-youtubers.jpg

so morphing from an actual incel to an incel in denial?

whogivesafucc said:

this guy mogs Birdcel and some others. it might be an improvement for truecels.

overlystinkypants said:
you have a chance to switch your body with buzzfeed cuck's body. keep in mind that this operation is irreversible, you'll have T levels of an 80year old, look beta as fuck and a possibility of being a literal cuck. would you do it?

1b3b09fa5629081563fdb48e0966cd73--try-guys-buzzfeed-youtubers.jpg

IXcYT2O.jpg

Make it a harder decission,

overlystinkypants said:
whogivesafucc said:
this guy mogs Birdcel and some others. it might be an improvement for truecels.

you're sort of right, your quality of life would be much better due to rampant lookism in our society and the fact that this guy just pretty much looks like a normie.

CopingGymcel said:
IXcYT2O.jpg

Make it a harder decission,

still looks like a cuck. i don't know why. is it because of his big forehead or shitty eye area?

overlystinkypants said:
still looks like a cuck. i don't know why. is it because of his big forehead or shitty eye area?

He has decent eye area but is raising the brows like a fucking cuck showing upper eyelid. I dunno why people take pics like this.

overlystinkypants said:

His forehead looks fine after my morph. It's his eye area and him making that cuck expression where he raises his eyebrows.

I'd never choose to be a cuck under any circumstances.

He has a half decent jaw, but he chose to wear a gay ass purple shirt and tumblr glasses

I would change bodies but I would looksmax

overlystinkypants said:

It's the glasses and hair.
If this guy worked out, got a better hairstyle and acted alpha, he would an 8 or higher. The answer then is obvious, who wouldn't become that guy?

Beta > omega so yes being cucked is still one notch better than no sex at all.
I'm new here but what I don't really get is how much the cuck insult is thrown around here, just like on dudebro sites where they brag about how alpha they supposedly are.

Well depends. The buzzfeed guys actually make good money, right? They actually have a chill job too. They just eat expensive foods and compare them on video. Could get sex for sure cuz he’s white.