Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you swallow the black pill again if you had the choice?

bananapile69

bananapile69

To swallow the Blackpill separates from emotions
★★★
Or would you remain rather stay bluepilled?

Would try bigger dose of red first

Blackpill was unavoidable for me. I never could live in delusion. I always wanted to know the truth.

I never could live in delusion. I always wanted to know the truth.
Is this an obsession of yours? If you could change this eagerness within you, would you?

I think redpill inevitably leads to blackpill for incels. What makes you wanna take bigger dose of red?
In previous decade it was not so over for men like now

Is this an obsession of yours? If you could change this eagerness within you, would you?
Sure i would. Being delusional would make me happier. But i'm incapable of of living a lie.

Sure i would.
that makes two of us.
That's why this site is therapeutic. It helps fight the constant gaslighting by everyone and society, to remind me that I am sane and that I am right. I was born into this unfair situation and it's not my fault. I have every right to be angry at women, which I am, and to hate them, which I don't because quite honestly I see them as monsters unable to control their own nature.
That's a beautiful way of looking at it friendcel. Are you worried about hive mentality/groupthink on blackpilled forums, or do you think everything you believe is true?

your circumstances will lead you to the blackpill soon or later.You need to be a turbo coper to remain bluepilled

I would rather just know the truth than waste time believing personality is the main thing that will save me.

Better incel than cuckcel

I think I'd be fine with the redpill...

Not sure. On one hand I have been miserable since taking the blackpill. On the other hand, I’d be still be retardedly betaorbiting if I stayed bluepilled.

Yes. All other pills hurt me at some point. The black pill contains important information which I need to survive in this clown town.

If i could go back now, im not sure. Even tho i like to see the truth, the truth is too much for me to handle.
I think i'd choose to go back to 100% bluepill

The black pill was unavoidable for me, all the insults as well as mistreatments I was getting from foids made me curious as to why it happened. That’s when the black pill came in, I didn’t have any other choice but to take the black pill.

No.I would stay blissfully unaware

As in, am I worried about in general or applying to me? Because, the incel community and this site especially suffers from a malignant fucking overflow of hive mentality/groupthink, just look at the amount of users who fell for the "it's teh Joos" meme, and how many literally actually like Nazis. Or the amount that say they're religous. But me, I can't be part of groupthink here because I disagree with most people here on most things.
What does your day look like? Mostly coping? Or LDAR? Or lifemaxxing?
If i could go back now, im not sure. Even tho i like to see the truth, the truth is too much for me to handle.
I think i'd choose to go back to 100% bluepill
No.I would stay blissfully unaware
I lean toward this choice as well.

Seems that's my only option

In most universes I take the black pill. In a small number I'm blue pilled.

Its not something you swallow. You don't just do a 180 on your views overnight.

Its not something you swallow. You don't just do a 180 on your views overnight.
Good point, I'll rephrase.

"Would you put the blackpill in your mouth (and start chewing on it) again if you had the choice?"

It's not a choice. Ugly males end up black pilled sooner or later.

It's not a choice. Ugly males end up black pilled sooner or later.
I'm talking hypothetically. Why is everybody autismmaxxing

You don't swallow the blackpill...

The blackpill swallows you.

Blackpill is inevitable. You cant ignore it.

Probably not tbh.

Good point, I'll rephrase.

"Would you put the blackpill in your mouth (and start chewing on it) again if you had the choice?"
You can't undo life experiences

Once you go black, you never go back.

If you were bluepilled, you'd start to investigate why you fail in dating.
You'd still get Blackpilled

Sure, I am grateful that I found the blackpill

i never had that choice, the blackpill swallowed me.