Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you support a return to Patriarchy?

Would you support a return to Patriarchy?

• Total voters
PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

There are no girls on the internet
★★★★★
And if yes/no, why?
By Patriarchy i mean at least an American 50s style Patriarchy, but it can be "harsher" if you want.

Inspired by @Salustio's thread

There was never any Patriarchy. Men got to work their asses off, women got to bitch and moan about the little that they did have to do, and got to enjoy the result of the man's labor while he got to keep very little of it.

A patriarchy with clearly defined responsibilities and rewards? Beats the current system.

No rights for women

No, I don't give a fuck about that shit I just want to not be treated like shit by normies and foids, is that too much to ask for?

I would very much like the 1950's traditional gender roles, and economy back. In the 50's faggots were so far into the closet, and the communist too. It was possible to have a steady job, and raise a family on it. It was a crime for women to wear pants back then. (Cross dressing) They wore dresses, and long skirts only. They were truly feminine creatures. Not the testosterone oozing gym junkies in yoga pants that they are today.

Christianity, and conservatism dominated society, and it was a good time to be a man.

For me is all or nothing at all.

Every social system can work if properly implemented. So the patriarchy I can support is the hard one, where foids have no rights at all, treated like beasts. And men are supposed to be raised like foid’s owners. The status of a foid - in the patriarchy I have in mind - should be reduced to that of a beast, or even less than a beast.

A thing I would want to avoid is letting too much foids to be collected and owned by few men. For that reason, foids should be mass produced and sold for a price comparable to a used car, so everyone can have one.

No access to the workforce for foids, they only have to breed and clean the house, and they should be used as sex-slaves. When they are not useful anymore they should be killed.

On the other hand, I do not support weak patriarchal systems where men should be slaves to the vagina and work for her. So if it’s impossible to have a system where foids are treated equally to dogs, in my opinion it is better to live in a degenerate hypergamous society.

It was possible to have a steady job, and raise a family on it. It was a crime for women to wear pants back then. (Cross dressing) They wore dresses, and long skirts only

I think everybody would be better off under patriarchy, even women.

There was never any Patriarchy. Men got to work their asses off, women got to bitch and moan about the little that they did have to do, and got to enjoy the result of the man's labor while he got to keep very little of it.

This, patriarchy was the least damaging arrangement. After having been exposed to the blackpill, I would still wish the patriarchy back for the general society, but personally I would adopt a MGTOW like lifestyle. I couldn´t house a femoid knowing that she doesn´t act up only due to the currently enforced social contract and her femoid nature stays the same regardeless.

Of course. Why would I not? Women have far too much power and influence in society.

I guess I need to do more research on the subject. That looks like a functional thing in that photo. Still back in those days women were more modest in apparel.

Do you think that the foids should still have to dress the same way if its quite hot out or something? I mean I understand what you mean but I feel like there should be reasonable exceptions.

Do you think that the foids should still have to dress the same way if its quite hot out or something? I mean I understand what you mean but I feel like there should be reasonable exceptions.

I subscribe to the dress code of Fundamental Baptist when it comes to women. Long skirts, and dresses. Never pants. Pants lift the ass, and leave little to the imagination. I have been to Texas, and Louisiana, and women go just fine in a long dress. They are light, and very temperate for the weather.

I subscribe to the dress code of Fundamental Baptist when it comes to women. Long skirts, and dresses. Never pants. Pants lift the ass, and leave little to the imagination. I have been to Texas, and Louisiana, and women go just fine in a long dress. They are light, and very temperate for the weather.

What about shoes?

I'm already there

There isnt any system wich people like us could have some sort of lucky
We are entitled to pain and suffering no matter what time we appear
Fuck the system