Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Would you support a holocaust against incels

Would you

• No

Votes: 19 59.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • I support assisted suicide but not this

Votes: 9 28.1%

• Total voters
Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
Imagine if all incels were euthanised quickly and painlessly. It would be beneficial to everyone.This would also strengthen the human gene pool by kicking us out of it.

The final whitepill is realising there is only suffering in this world and the only way to escape suffering is to escape this world.

Not saying I support this but it’s a interesting idea

Absolutely not. Many of us aren't even bad looking, and dysgenic women reproduce unchecked.

Absolutely not. Many of us aren't even bad looking, and dysgenic women reproduce unchecked.
Wouldn’t be our problem if we weren’t alive. It’s a hypothetical but I doubt fakecels would be included

They're already doing that

Wouldn’t be our problem if we weren’t alive. It’s a hypothetical but I doubt fakecels would be included
I ain't dying unless I choose to when the pain gets too much. Even if I was actually feeling suicidal, I'd fight hard if someone was trying to kill me in a genocide or some shit. Not happening on my watch

I ain't dying unless I choose to when the pain gets too much. Even if I was actually feeling suicidal, I'd fight hard if someone was trying to kill me in a genocide or some shit. Not happening on my watch
Sometimes you realise there’s no point in fighting

Sometimes you realise there’s no point in fighting
Just fighting just to hurt the enemy (in this case, the gynocentric society oversll is the enemy) is a reason to exist, since out mere existence is a way of fighting back

We are nothing more than insects to them. Yk when a fly goes by your ear and it annoys you? Thats us
What you fail to realize is that men like us and normie nearcels are the backbone of society that does all the labor jobs. If enough of these men drop out of society, change will come. Might take 50-100 years, but women need non-Chad men far more than they realize

What you fail to realize is that men like us and normie nearcels are the backbone of society that does all the labor jobs. If enough of these men drop out of society, change will come. Might take 50-100 years, but women need non-Chad men far more than they realize
That will never happen.

That will never happen.
It mist definitely will if enough women push too far and most average men are excluded. Do you think Chads are working oil rigs and as trash collectors? Or factory workers, yard workers, utility, or mechanics? Nope. If the men doing these jobs eventually rot and give up, there will be a collapse

It mist definitely will if enough women push too far and most average men are excluded. Do you think Chads are working oil rigs and as trash collectors? Or factory workers, yard workers, utility, or mechanics? Nope. If the men doing these jobs eventually rot and give up, there will be a collapse
most men will beg at their knees to have the chance to be Eskimo bros with her other boyfriends. Ppl will just keep getting more pathetic

most men will beg at their knees to have the chance to be Eskimo bros with her other boyfriends. Ppl will just keep getting more pathetic
But there will be a limit. Eventually, an oppressive system will collapse when the masses realize they can win against the oppressor collectively.

But there will be a limit. Eventually, an oppressive system will collapse when the masses realize they can win against the oppressor collectively.
I don’t believe it ever will. The goyim have become lethargic, stupid and weak. They are easy to control and distract

I don’t believe it ever will. The goyim have become lethargic, stupid and weak. They are easy to control and distract
Won't last forever, just like other oppressive systems have failed

Imagine if all incels were euthanised quickly and painlessly. It would be beneficial to everyone.This would also strengthen the human gene pool by kicking us out of it.

The final whitepill is realising there is only suffering in this world and the only way to escape suffering is to escape this world.

I support TND (total nigger dead)
TKE (TOTAL KIKE EXTERMINATION)

You are a cuck bro and i would piss on your damn grave

retard as if incels wouldn't still be born regardless

Yes. At least we aren't defenseless like you UK guys
Yep it’s brutal. Uk boomers ruined it. They handed over their guns because the masses are too stupid to understand that we need guns to prevent a dictatorship

No i want holocaust against trannies and my enemies

Yep it’s brutal. Uk boomers ruined it. They handed over their guns because the masses are too stupid to understand that we need guns to prevent a dictatorship
Yep. Complete morons

I support free neetbuxx for incels, paid by the normies and women.

@Fat Link @Uggo Mongo Looks like the 1 month ban for OP was not enough:feelskek:

FUCK YOU FUCK OFF FUCK OFF ANITSE
ITE THATS IT YOUR WHOLE FAMILY ILL HAVE THEM KILLED

I would forgive society If they assisted me commiting a painless suicide.

Average ITfag is a subhuman anyway so idk what this proves
It's generally anti-incels who talk about supporting an incel genocide, that's why i said that

Just genocide everyone until only chad and stacey are left, then genocide chad and stacey to replace them with robots

Don't you see that "improving the gene pool" is not a valid excuse to carry out a genocide?

Do you really think before creating threads like this guys?

Just genocide everyone until only chad and stacey are left, then genocide chad and stacey to replace them with robots
Based. I was going to write genocide against humanity but I didn’t want to get fedded

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back