Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you spank your kid if they misbehaved?

Would you?

• Yes

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Idk

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
Me personally I would feel too bad for hitting my child so I would say no

Only if its a foid

Only if they fuck up big time.
Say, if they stole from my wallet or took my car without permission.

Unbuckle Ready GIF - Unbuckle Ready Slink - Discover & Share GIFs

No, and I wouldn’t have a reason to. My kids would absolutely love and respect me.

Spanking is a bit weird, you have to stop everything that's happening and set time aside for a punishment. It's got a more psychological side than just correcting the child's behaviour.
Slap yes, spank no. And if he's too young to be slapped he's too young to be spanked.

Maybe I’d hit them but I wouldn’t spank them. I’d feel weird touching my child’s ass

too high inhib tbh. dont want kids anyway

Maybe I’d hit them but I wouldn’t spank them. I’d feel weird touching my child’s ass
Yeah that would be weird asf.

I guess when I said spank I was thinking more like hitting your kid. (Like giving them a slap on the hand or whatever)

I've beat dogs in order to save their lives. To change bad behavior... It works.

Look at all the whiny cunts today that had free reign as a kid. Tantrums... They grow up to be big babys.

If i caught him simping then yea

I got hit alot so I wouldn't want to hit my kid. I still remember most of the beatings I got.

I do understand the urge to shake or backhand a child, those little shits usually have it coming

Only if they fuck up big time.
Say, if they stole from my wallet or took my car without permission.
Same, physical punishments for kids should only be used as an absolute last resort in general tbh

No personally i don't like physical violence up close i would feel bad but it personaly wouldn't bother me if a kid got hit or spanked just doesnt matter to me id even like kids