Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Would you sign up on my dating app?

Braindamage

Braindamage

Banned
-
I want to create a dating app where people are matched with their looksmatch and i will have a rate system which includes height,race,weight and face in to a rating(whites will be rated higher) and you match with a girl (your looksmatch) then you talk and if the girl dont want to meet up and date you her personal information will be leaked. Girls wouldnt be able to message more than 1 guy so she will only message you so you dont have to be worried.

Would this app work? is it the solution for inceldom?

epic greycel moment

I want to create a dating app where people are matched with their looksmatch and i will have a rate system which includes height,race,weight and face in to a rating(whites will be rated higher) and you match with a girl (your looksmatch) then you talk and if the girl dont want to meet up and date you her personal information will be leaked. Girls wouldnt be able to message more than 1 guy so she will only message you so you dont have to be worried.

Would this app work? is it the solution for inceldom?

B11715b0e4f164b0795e6d767a56800af8277881 hq removebg preview

also add some suggestions if you want

No, foids would never use it

Just have a guess on how that would play out, OP

Username checks out

Why would they trade tinder chads for us? They know they can afford to be picky
idk i never thought of that, maybe some chads would use this app aswell also the girls would get free premium so they would join

The coping is strong with this one
Tenor 2

idk i never thought of that, maybe some chads would use this app aswell also the girls would get free premium so they would join
They'd probably try it but girls <6/10 would soon go back to tinder because of how subhuman they'd find their looksmatches to be.

It's over for us:feelsrope:

This user is clearly a IT infiltrator

@FullTimeLoser thoughts I think you know about infiltrators and stuff

This user is clearly a IT infiltrator

@FullTimeLoser thoughts I think you know about infiltrators and stuff
all greycels who signed up post september seem to be clear infiltrators or foids

Username fits.
1. The Male to foid ratio of your app will be 90:1 or worse
2. Matching foids with their looksmatch will just result in foids not actually matching with them and uninstalling the app because it only gives them "bad profiles of creeps"
3. Date-an-Incel is the honiest Honeypot ever. Only a fool would sign up for that. Only a completely insane moron would ever connect his IRL face with the word "Incel", everyone hates you and wants you dead if they knew.

Foids would start a petition to take it down, and of course the government would listen to them

Greycels need to be banned tbh.

The only kind of dating app that doesnt exist right now, and would be worth making now is a "Harem dating app". Something that caters to polyamorous women who want to join a harem and fuck a Chad and the other women in the harem.

It would be like Tinder, but instead of men making profiles, only Chads who have at least 2 or 3 girlfriends would create a profile for the harem. There would be no single men even allowed on the app. Only single women who want to join a harem, and Chads and the women in the harem coukd make accounts.

This would effectively lock out all non-Chad men right off the bat. And then instead of making men pay to chat with women (which is how all dating apps make money) you make the women pay a monthly fee to join.

Last edited:
Yes please develop it I will use it,pay for it. :yes:

Yes please develop it I will use it,pay for it. :yes:
how much would you be willing to pay for 1 month with premium features?
The only kind of dating app that doesnt exist right now, and would be worth making now is a "Harem dating app". Something that caters to polyamorous women who want to join a harem and fuck a Chad and the other women in the harem.

It would be like Tinder, but instead of men making profiles, only Chads who have at least 2 or 3 girlfriends would create a profile for the harem. There would be no single men even allowed on the app. Only single women who want to join a harem, and Chads and the women in the harem coukd make accounts.

This would effectively lock out all non-Chad men right off the bat. And then instead of making men pay to chat with women (which is how all dating apps make money) you make the women pay a monthly fee to join.
who wants to fuck a girl next to a chad? he would dick mog me to oblivion