Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you show off your pictures for $2,000,000 a year, but with a catch?

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
Would you show off your body for $2,000,000 a year, like Belle Delphine! Belle Delphine! Belle Delphine! Belle Delphine! but there’s a catch?

The catch is that there are some people saying mean words to you on the internet.

Every e-thot ever talks about how “hard” it is to be an e-thot because of all the mean words, so I wonder what the consensus among incels, would you show pictures of yourself for seven figures, but also have to endure some mean words on the internet?

I already get mean words irl for free

Yes I would, just who would pay? :(

I definitely would.

I already tolerate most "mean words" but I wouldn't do this because I rather not dox myself.

I thought about this a long time... I have to say no. The catch is too big.

Oh no OP, I don't think I could take it :feelshehe:

duh i would do it for six figures

knajjd does this for free

I’m on the fence, I don’t want to be a hated public figure, who knows what kind of trouble people would cook up for me. The money looks pretty good however so I could use it to negate the catch

Is that how much she earns?

when u accept showing off your pictures for 2mil/yr but then u realise there's gonna be a swarm of mean comments coming ur way

Oh no not mean words!

I'd do it for a while then surgerymaxx and retire to NEET with the money.