Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you share a hole with a dog?

Would you fuck her?

• Yes, I'd take fido's sloppy seconds

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • No, volcel

Votes: 27 87.1%

• Total voters
tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
If you had a chance with Whitney Wisconsin, would you go for it? Even though there is probably fresh dog sperm inside her?

Kinda weird shit tbh

Corrupted dog.

No I’d rather burn that abomination alive

if her other hole is free of dog hair sure.

if her other hole is free of dog hair sure.
Dogs don't like to share, they take all the holes.

@chudur-budur Would you?

I'd kill the dog first

If you had a chance with Whitney Wisconsin, would you go for it? Even though there is probably fresh dog sperm inside her?

I'd usually give you a reasonable argument for why I think your hypothetical scenario is unlikely and unfeasible. But no.

You're a disgusting cuck.

Would put the dog and her out of there misery.

what if the dog was a foid

Kill the dog, then the foid.

من وقع على بهيمة فاقتلوه واقتلوا البهيمة

"Whoever copulates with an animal, kill him and kill the animal."

Abu Daud, Ibn Majah, Tirmizi

In terraria tho

من وقع على بهيمة فاقتلوه واقتلوا البهيمة

"Whoever copulates with an animal, kill him and kill the animal."

Abu Daud, Ibn Majah, Tirmizi

In terraria tho

A lot of stromfrontcels love to blather about Muslims allowing bestiality when you have Hadiths like this that explicitly say otherwise.

Meanwhile, places like Denmark allowed bestiality until 2015. Just a cope about their own aryan kweens fucking dogs over them. Meanwhile, European muslims like in my sig are thriving.

A lot of stromfrontcels love to blather about Muslims allowing bestiality when you have Hadiths like this that explicitly say otherwise.

Meanwhile, places like Denmark allowed bestiality until 2015. Just a cope about their own aryan kweens fucking dogs over them. Meanwhile, European muslims like in my sig are thriving.
Im pretty sure some places in the US STILL don't have laws against beastiality or zoophilia, lol.

Im pretty sure some places in the US STILL don't have laws against beastiality or zoophilia, lol.

Yep, though on the brightside, they also dont have laws against marrying lolis either