Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you settle with a special needs girl?

S

Skinlesscel

Officer
★★
Would you guys settle with a disabled or special needs girl just to cease fapping and maybe try to add some extra paid stacy foid for a threesome, a stacy, Subhuman like us and a challenged/disable girl all together in a weird orgy… the sick orgasms shit like that could bring would be better than a normal gf:feelsEhh:

They're just as shallow as "normal" foids, "muh autistic cute gf" is a cuck cope
I remember a thread here about some deformed autistic girl doing an interview with a dude and the first thing she asked was "is he cute" :feelskek:

They're just as shallow as "normal" foids, "muh autistic cute gf" is a cuck cope
I remember a thread here about some deformed autistic girl doing an interview with a dude and the first thing she asked was "is he cute" :feelskek:
With his dick in her lips? Of course autistic hole face:feelswhat:

No matter how autistic a foid is doesn’t change her instinctive stance on looks

I know, it is all dreams… myself Autistic and girls with autism seem to forget about my meaningless existence.. we can only hope

Only if she likes doing bj for me very much

No; she's clearly NT.

Maybe. I saw a video about a girl who had williams syndrome and she looked kinda cute in a weird way. She was pretty much incapable of being mean to someone but is essentially retarded and cant take care of herself. Her personality was so sweet though id give it a shot

Would you guys settle with a disabled or special needs girl just to cease fapping and maybe try to add some extra paid stacy foid for a threesome, a stacy, Subhuman like us and a challenged/disable girl all together in a weird orgy… the sick orgasms shit like that could bring would be better than a normal gf:feelsEhh:
Yes. Would settle for one without hesitation.

Yeah I would, if she liked me for me.