Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you settle with a female who has PTSD/Severe mental trauma?

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date

Would you settle with her?

• Yes, I would

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • Yes, bonus round only

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • No, I wouldn't

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
To expand on the prompt let me give you this (highly unrealistic, purely hypothetical) scenario: Let’s say a 4/10 Becky shows great amount of interest in you. If you accept, she will be yours and yours only until death do you part. There won’t be any cucking and she will do her best in the bed. I am saying do her best because now comes the tricky part. Unfortunately, when she was a kid her uncle raped her violently multiple times. As such she experiences many problems like night terrors(will wake up screaming from time to time, waking you up as well, would require a lot of comforting), zoning out, some weird quirks etc. Additionally she might feel the need to refrain from sexual activities for short periods of time(let’s say at most a few days) at most a few times a year(If you try to force yourself on her at those times, she will no longer desire a relationship). She might not be able to please your every single sexual fantasy, might be unable to do some positions etc.(But she will still help you in the bed for most of your sexual needs, to her best ability). Besides the obvious one she had no other romantic or sexual partners before you. She will genuinely like your personality, you will have things in common with her. Would you be willing to settle with this hypothetical woman and do the necessary work to sustain the relationship?

Bonus Round: For some uncustomary reason her uncle only used her rear end. Meaning her vagina will be fully virgin. Would that change your answer? In case I need to clarify anal sex would be completely unavailable in this scenario, if that intrigues you.

I am curious because I can’t predict how most of you will respond. Do you think it is worth it? Is virginity a decisive factor? Would be delighted if you could elaborate on the reasons behind your choice.

Additionally she might feel the need to refrain from sexual activities for short periods of time(let’s say at most a few days) at most a few times a year

Lmao no. I already don't trust females. I would never be able to trust that she isnt secretly fucking chad if she says she doesn't want sex for a week

Maxresdefault

Yes why not, at this point i am not really looking for just sex anyways, emotional support is my top concern, and having someone who understands because she went through trauma will likely create a much stronger emotional bond.

Additionally she might feel the need to refrain from sexual activities for short periods of time(let’s say at most a few days) at most a few times a year

Lmao no. I already don't trust females. I would never be able to trust that she isnt secretly fucking chad if she says she doesn't want sex for a week

View attachment 287413
Well her genuinely liking you is part of the prompt but I suppose refusing sex for a while is a valid cause of concern. Since there is no way to read her mind to make sure this is understandable.
Yes why not, at this point i am not really looking for just sex anyways, emotional support is my top concern, and having someone who understands because she went through trauma will likely create a much stronger emotional bond.
Interesting perspective, thanks for the input

Yes. Set off the PTSD for fun theory

Honestly Yeah. I'm not going to fault it on her for the past abuse. I've been abused (not sexually) and this shit mentally screws you up for the rest of your life.

I'll unironically make sure she's in therapy and try to work through it with her.

If this is true:

She will genuinely like your personality, you will have things in common with her.

And she won't cheat on me, that's all I ask for.

I'll do my best to support her and help her through those issues. If she cucks me for chad, I'll probably go ape shit and just kill us both.

>female who has PTSD/Severe mental trauma
>there won’t be any cucking

Giphy 8

seems like a pretty good deal but non virgin part kind sucks tbh ngl

I'll probably go ape shit and just kill us both.
First of all. Based.

And she won't cheat on me, that's all I ask for.

I'll do my best to support her and help her through those issues. If she cucks me for chad, I'll probably go ape shit and just kill us both.
Isn't it funny that all men want is a girl who isn't a whore and wont cheat on him? So many good men will never find a mate.

20200216 041311

Yes, why not. I have PTSD from 30 years of inceldom.

>female who has PTSD/Severe mental trauma
>there won’t be any cucking

View attachment 287415
Tbh I admitted highly unrealistic, purely hypothetical part
seems like a pretty good deal but non virgin part kind sucks tbh ngl
So bonus round fits you better then?
I've been abused (not sexually) and this shit mentally screws you up for the rest of your life.
Sorry to hear that :( I hope you are coping well.

Yes, Volcel if you wouldn't

Gotta be volcels who would skip this one ngl.

I don't express feelings very well and this sounds like it'd be my only chance at ascending. She'd probably leave me after she realizes she likes a robot who can't give her the emotional support she needs.

no, 4/10 is ugly. and she in non virgin trash too. also I am on 1.5yr+ semen retention, I can't risk breaking my streak for some used whore

no , become life a hell

jokes on you because her getting violently raped by her Uncle as a child is a plus for me. it is highly erotic for roreplay purposes and if she truly loves me she'd understand to let me do what i need to do in order to get off.

also the joke that women get molested and refrain from sex is a total myth. they get hyper-sexual in majority of cases. so she'd be a total savage in bed and probably scream at the top of her lungs for me to tongue her fart-box like her Uncle used to.

also I am on 1.5yr+ semen retention, I can't risk breaking my streak for some used whore
Unrelated to the thread but may I ask why you are on no-fap for so long? Do you see any benefits?
also the joke that women get molested and refrain from sex is a total myth. they get hyper-sexual in majority of cases. so she'd be a total savage in bed and probably scream at the top of her lungs for me to tongue her fart-box like her Uncle used to.
Tbh I am not expert on how those stuff affect people, I just made this fictional scenario out of curiosity. But I read somewhere that hypersexual behavior as well is a possible reaction of such trauma. You might be on something here.

Unrelated to the thread but may I ask why you are on no-fap for so long? Do you see any benefits?

Tbh I am not expert on how those stuff affect people, I just made this fictional scenario out of curiosity. But I read somewhere that hypersexual behavior as well is a possible reaction of such trauma. You might be on something here.
I am on NoFap for health and spiritual reasons. yes there are benefits, luck level or fortune increases substantially. there is no science explanation for it, but i have experienced luck boost and so have many others on r/semenretention

Yes, I'd fuel her PTSD and further break her down to make her mine, so I'd have complete control over her.

To expand on the prompt let me give you this (highly unrealistic, purely hypothetical) scenario: Let’s say a 4/10 Becky shows great amount of interest in you. If you accept, she will be yours and yours only until death do you part. There won’t be any cucking and she will do her best in the bed. I am saying do her best because now comes the tricky part. Unfortunately, when she was a kid her uncle raped her violently multiple times. As such she experiences many problems like night terrors(will wake up screaming from time to time, waking you up as well, would require a lot of comforting), zoning out, some weird quirks etc. Additionally she might feel the need to refrain from sexual activities for short periods of time(let’s say at most a few days) at most a few times a year(If you try to force yourself on her at those times, she will no longer desire a relationship). She might not be able to please your every single sexual fantasy, might be unable to do some positions etc.(But she will still help you in the bed for most of your sexual needs, to her best ability). Besides the obvious one she had no other romantic or sexual partners before you. She will genuinely like your personality, you will have things in common with her. Would you be willing to settle with this hypothetical woman and do the necessary work to sustain the relationship?

Bonus Round: For some uncustomary reason her uncle only used her rear end. Meaning her vagina will be fully virgin. Would that change your answer? In case I need to clarify anal sex would be completely unavailable in this scenario, if that intrigues you.

I am curious because I can’t predict how most of you will respond. Do you think it is worth it? Is virginity a decisive factor? Would be delighted if you could elaborate on the reasons behind your choice.
Yes. Easily.