Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would You Settle For A Platonic Relationship With A Married, Mid Tier, Middle Aged, Roastie ?

Would You Settle For A Platonic Relationship With A Married, Mid Tier, Middle Aged, Roastie ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Overweight Spic Manletcel
★★★★
The catch of course, is that she would be nothing more than exactly that, a friend. One who genuinely cares, but guaranteed to never get to fuck.

No Way GIF

women is for sex wtf you mean with romantic shit nigga? bluepilled ass nigga

I'll rot alone with nobody before I would accept that. How anyone can have a female friend without blowing their brains out with a shotgun is beyond me

Other fucks her, no thanks.

Strange question.

I HAVE "platonic relationships" with married middle aged women right now. I.e... I work with them... one of them does the payroll... several of them are architects I work with.

They all seem to appreciate my work, and ask me where I'm going when I take holidays. That's by definition a platonic relationship.

There is absolutely no question in my mind about whether there could every be anything sexual there, and I like that tbh, it makes life easier.