Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you settle for a 3/10 girl

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
Would you settle for a 3/10 with a personality that isnt really compatible with your own?

I wouldnt.
1st because our offspring would live a miserable truecel existance.

2nd because i would spend the rest of my life frustrated, oggling other girls because my own wife would be unable to satisfy me.

This said, its best to stay alone than with a woman you feel no attraction to.

At least a 6 or death.

If she was somehow loyal and intelligent, yes, a 3/10 actually mogs me, but foids like that don't exist.

Last edited:
No i wont. I would be happy with my looksmatch who isnt a landwhale. 3/10 are mostly landwhales. I cant imagine living with a hideous beast.

YES, YES I WOULD.

I WOULD SETTLE FOR 1 - 0/10. I HAVE TRAINED MY MIND FOR IT.

Volcel if you wouldn't

Obviously lol

Volcels should be banned

No, ugly females are useless. She wouldnt solve anything, actually she would make my life even worse. I'm not a female worshiping cuck

Absolutely not. I want what Chad gets.

Volcel if you wouldn't
Jfl at these types of threads, “would you settle for less than Stacy?” Anyone who says no is volcel. What are they expecting asking an incel forum this question lol

No.

Unlike foids, I dont want to talk to a boring useless being just for sex.

If she had a decent personality; volcel if you wouldn't.

Jfl at these types of threads, “would you settle for less than Stacy?” Anyone who says no is volcel. What are they expecting asking an incel forum this question lol
Look in this thread and you'll see the amount who say no...

Nope. I am 3/10 and i dont want my looksmatch.

yes id probably even settle for a disabled girl if she loves me

Trying to do it with 3/10 with compatible personality, no luck so far.

fakecels.co

Every fucking time.

Would you settle for a 3/10 with a personality that isnt really compatible with your own?

I wouldnt.
1st because our offspring would live a miserable truecel existance.

2nd because i would spend the rest of my life frustrated, oggling other girls because my own wife would be unable to satisfy me.

This said, its best to stay alone than with a woman you feel no attraction to.
i settled for a foreign 4/10 as a oneitis, you know the rest

Yeah but only if she was virgin

Also will see the number of volcels
Honestly, I used to mind them but now I don't. I've accepted the fact 50% of this forum (atleast) is not incel.

Oh yeah. This is a valid option!

Lol.

Why didn't i think of this last decade?

Lol.

Men today are conformist. I think a majority of men, lately, would accept it as “normal”

I would but thats lowest ill go and she has to be thin atleast

I would but thats lowest ill go and she has to be thin atleast

thin and ugly is automatic 5.5. to 6/10 on todays market. Just create a POF account with a butterface and watch her get treated like a beauty queen or above average woman by guys above a 6/7 even.

3/10 means fat, whale, so no... can't do it. Can't be with a woman i don't want sex with due to her size.

if shes a 3 she better be compatible and not cheat. I would take that. But, since no such thing exists, I wouldn't.

At least a 7 or nothing

At least a 7 or nothing
based. any decent wage cel who gets remote job can easily get 3/10 or 4/10 virgin trash wife in third world. not worth it though.

based. any decent wage cel who gets remote job can easily get 3/10 or 4/10 virgin trash wife in third world. not worth it though.

Might as well have high standards

still gonna be ugly and unwanted at the end of the day. 3 or 7 we're not getting any

Yes if we are can fit together and likes similar things, but i do have a strong preference for petite tomboys.

Yes I would, but only if she isn't a landwhale at least.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

3/10 face with good body yes ill fuck

If young and white, yes.

If old and/or nonwhite, would only pump and dump.

I guess I would give it a go, but I don't think I can be attracted to someone with whom my personality isn't compatible at all. I'd take a 2/10 with a nice personality any day over a 5/10 girl I couldn't stand. Luckily for women, they don't have to choose, because they can just pick 7/10 with a good personality or a 8/10 with a shitty one at the most

I don't even want a woman anymore. I just want to die.