Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you sell your soul to the devil if he would grant you one wish in return?

Would you sell your sole to the devil if he granted you one wish?

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
You have one wish, but he will be fulfilled, not matter what.

You can wish to become the richest man in the world, to get taller, handsome, gain intelligence, or if you are a cuckold you can make your oneitis fall in love with you…

I‘d sell my soul to curse everyone to eternal inceldom and watch as humanity gradually dies out

What does selling my soul to the devil actually entails?

Accepting Satan as your master, praying to him, serve him
Only this? Then sure. If satan can make any wish come true and all he asks in return is worship then that already makes him a better god than the current one. Sure I would take the deal.

Only this? Then sure. If satan can make any wish come true and all he asks in return is worship then that already makes him a better god than the current one. Sure I would take the deal.
exactly

Haven't you retards ever read a book or seen a movie? You're going to end up getting fucked up if you accept the deal.

yes, i would become devil myself and destroy all the sexhavers.

You have one wish, but he will be fulfilled, not matter what.

You can wish to become the richest man in the world, to get taller, handsome, gain intelligence, or if you are a cuckold you can make your oneitis fall in love with you…
You'd have to be a moron to not take that deal

Burger king dab