Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you say you dislike the human race?

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
Misanthropy=A general dislike/distrust of human beings.

I would say at my core im a disapointed idealist, as a kid i believed the world was a wonderful place and ofc as i got older i began to see it for what it is.

A big blackpill is that the world is just a fucked up place, it always has been, you would think modern technology and modern comforts would improve this but no, alot of people still act like low iq animals, Hypocracy, corruption, dishonesty and cruelty are still a big part of our society, human beings just like to LARP that somehow we are living in a better world.

The worse part about society imo is the hypocracy and society's fucked up idea of morality.

The hardworking family who claims to be good and decent doesn't give a fuck about the homeless man starving and freezing in the cold, im not saying they should give him a room in their house but they should demand that the government help people like this, but they don't, the average person who claims to be moral is okay with suffering aslong as its not their family or friends suffering, if a person in the ourside group is suffering then they don't give a fuck.

Another example of society's fucked up morality is how they treat the "unpopular groups"

The same people who claim to be moral will treat the unpopular groups like incels and mentally ill people worse than shit, the redditors who virtue single will call for incels to be locked up in prison just because we call society out on its bullshit.

Im far from perfect but im better than most people, normies are fucking evil.

Im kinda going on a rant here, but im sure most of you understand what i mean.

TLDR: Most people are just evil, humanity is fucked up whilst claiming to be good and i find myself disliking humans more and more every year.

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." (Matthew 7:13-14)

I always think of this verse when considering the disastrous state of the world. It literally says most people are bad and will go to Hell, but I wouldn't say I'm misanthropic as I want everyone to go to heaven, I just recognize that likely won't happen with most.

I would say at my core im a disapointed idealist, as a kid i believed the world was a wonderful place and ofc as i got older i began to see it for what it is.

A big blackpill is that the world is just a fucked up place, it always has been, you would think modern technology and modern comforts would improve this but no, alot of people still act like low iq animals, Hypocracy, corruption, dishonesty and cruelty are still a big part of our society, human beings just like to LARP that somehow we are living in a better world.

The worse part about society imo is the hypocracy and society's fucked up idea of morality.

The hardworking family who claims to be good and decent doesn't give a fuck about the homeless man starving and freezing in the cold, im not saying they should give him a room in their house but they should demand that the government help people like this, but they don't, the average person who claims to be moral is okay with suffering aslong as its not their family or friends suffering, if a person in the ourside group is suffering then they don't give a fuck.

Another example of society's fucked up morality is how they treat the "unpopular groups"

The same people who claim to be moral will treat the unpopular groups like incels and mentally ill people worse than shit, the redditors who virtue single will call for incels to be locked up in prison just because we call society out on its bullshit.

TLDR: Most people are just evil, humanity is fucked up whilst claiming to be good and i find myself disliking humans more and more every year.
Animals > People
I wouldn’t bulge seeing a bear maul to death a foid in front of me

Animals > People
I wouldn’t bulge seeing a bear maul to death a foid in front of me
If i had the choice to save a drowning cat or a drowning normie i would 100% save the cat.

“Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it." (Matthew 7:13-14)

I always think of this verse when considering the disastrous state of the world. It literally says most people are bad and will go to Hell, but I wouldn't say I'm misanthropic as I want everyone to go to heaven, I just recognize that likely won't happen with most.
Im not religous but i have to say religion is correct that most people are evil.

The good human being as a them in the form of cadaver

Yes they need to be controlled by an external force. Thus it shall prevent their shitty personality genetics from ruining everything and they can't blame biology for being shitty either. Finally instead of "it is what it is" it's "it's what should be done now" that or pure global extinction. Survival cucks is what I like to call those who reject this. Their literal surviving instincts are cucking them.

Last edited:
There is just a brutal pecking-order and most people of course resent their lowly status. The ONLY answer is don't procreate. No one is interested in our cries of "not fair" or "things could be changed". People pay lip-service to the idea of community but beyond basic needs like food and shelter they do not believe we deserve anything that we didn't earn. They think we only get what we deserve.

I live in a different world to normies. Mine is dark, frightening , humiliating, gruelling. I know what people are capable of. Normie has a glass half full. I don't even half a glass.

18A2781F 8E75 4588 82FB 0213DAC94926

Yep. To quote Rush, "conform or be cast out". To he who is off-kilter, it's a Hobson's choice.

Interpreted literally, it's actually the other way around. Few CHOose destruction. Few feel the need to and even fewER become a martyr. Most just live.

no, I hate jews, blacks and women

No, I wouldn't say that I dislike the human race. Dislike is a cucked and a weak word.
I would rather say that I hate the human race.

Based, Subdivisions is my favorite song.
I was born to be a cast out. Literally my genes are nothing more than rebel blueprints. Something that elite sucking society hates.

Despite the grim realities of human nature, humanity is a successful experiment.

It’s submissiveness to societal standards.

Words can’t sum up how much I despise humans

People seem to forget humans are nothing more them animals on top of the fucking food chain. So it natural for there to be some bullshit generated by those who arent drifting like us.