Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you say that the "loneliness" crisis for men is due to a lack of men's health/rights?

Would you say that the "loneliness" crisis for men is due to a lack of men's health/rights?

• Nah, people just don't like talking to me :(

• No, loneliness meaning a romantic context, not friends. Due to not being Chad.

• Yeah, we all have the genes to be well enough to live life, they're just not expressed

• F*ck off, greycel

• Yeah, maybe I coulda been Chad if my health needs were meet in my younger years :(

Results are only viewable after voting.
aswellfella

aswellfella

Ruined Person. People on here say I have a nice VO
-
fuck off, greycel

All options wrong (maybe Fuck off GrAY, but It is a good question, actually). The increase in inceldom is proportionally related to the freedom of the foids along with the death of the predominant religions and traditions, which apart from being social organizers, They were also annihilated by the advancement of technology and more importantly: the ability to create urban bubbles and tribes that have shaped societies as nihilistic.

in all seriousness though no. we have equal rights legally speaking. its that foids naturally date up and were socially pressured to date down or not at all if we arent leonardo dicaprio

All options wrong (maybe Fuck off GrAY, but It is a good question, actually). The increase in inceldom is proportionally related to the freedom of the foids along with the death of the predominant religions and traditions, which apart from being social organizers, They were also annihilated by the advancement of technology and more importantly: the ability to create urban bubbles and tribes that have shaped societies as nihilistic.
That's an interesting answer.

in all seriousness though no. we have equal rights legally speaking. its that foids naturally date up and were socially pressured to date down or not at all if we arent leonardo dicaprio
Yeah. And if you're already at the bottom... well... yeah, we're screwed