Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you say people are worse now then they were in the past?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Maybe it's just rose colored glasses but most older people I know talk about how people in your community would help you and were friendly. Now everyone is out for themself and bitter and selfish.

People have ingested meme culture and are acting like cariactures nowadays. Everything has to be made a joke of for social media clout. People's attention spans are also shorter so they jump at the opportunity to make fun of people that write long paragraphs explaining something.

Everything was better prior to first wave feminism

What do you expect from a shitty infestation of a race.

Humans were always shit. I do believe more assholes are present now than ever.

Yeah, but they seemed to at least pretend to be decent back then.
True.
People are definitely worse now because of their narcissism, egoism, intolerance, impatience, and entitlement which is why communities are atomizing and low level people like us are becoming isolated. In the fascist current social landscape, don't expect to succeed unless you have looks, riches and the right mentality (NT).
I blame the phones.

I am pretty sure people became worse now. Maybe they were always that way inside but I feel like they usually contained it inside. Now people are a lot worse and more selfish
Yeah, but they seemed to at least pretend to be decent back then.

What do you expect from a shitty infestation of a race.

Humans were always shit. I do believe more assholes are present now than ever.
Humans are like vermin. No matter what race or culture they are, nothing will fix that.

I wouldn't say something like that.

Well some of the older people I talk to say that back then you can have your kids out unsupervised. They would come back at dinner time. I can't say that now, kids can't be alone anymore.

Yes and Jews have caused society to be way more degenerate and sick than ever

People are definitely worse now because of their narcissism, egoism, intolerance, impatience, and entitlement which is why communities are atomizing and low level people like us are becoming isolated. In the fascist current social landscape, don't expect to succeed unless you have looks, riches and the right mentality (NT).

Most people, and almost all women, will do what they are told, directly told or indirectly, and they will try to fit in. I dont know who makes the rules, but the rules in the past were that as a man you needed
-to have a job or be looking for a job
-be kind to those around you
-to not bother people/disturb the peace
-to not harm people you disagree with
-to treat everyone with civility
And as a woman you needed to
-treat everyone, even ugly men, with respect
-get married at a fairly young age
-not sleep around
-not wear trashy clothes and act trashy
-not act egotistical/narcissistic

people now are no different than they ever were, but the culture now validates peoples neurotic behavior and shitty behavior like being loud, annoying, egotistical, and bullying those who lack social aptitude. Even though lots of that friendliness and good nature in the past was pretty much fake, it definitely helped things to run smooth and just be overall better.

There wasn't a bunch of trash in the streets, there werent people blasting loud music at 3am, there werent 50 gang shootings a week in chicago, not every sidewalk smelled like piss and weed and shitty cigarettes. Well maybe they smelled like cigarettes because everyone smoked back then

it really does seem like watching out for your fellow man or woman helped things to work so much better. They still do that in places like japan, southeast asia, mexico, and a bunch of other places. Thailand or mexico may not be rich like the west but the people treat each other with respect there and work together to make things better. Those countries have been getting better for decades while america is rotting and falling apart.

Armored Gorilla is a very cool for an avi here. Also what do you think of my avi, The Fallen?
Yours is pretty badass brocel.

Looks really sick