Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you say he belongs here?

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
There was 1 guy you could say who was “popular” in my school with all the guys who was a KHHV. Legit never talked to a foid probably but hung out with all the guys even the slayers. Not a jester either.

Would you say he belongs here also keep in mind inceldom isn’t rare nowadays. Most of us on this forum have many issues other than inceldom that’s why inceldom is not something I care about much compared to my other issues.

If he didn't make an effort to ascend he is a volcel.
It doesn't sound like it's an issue of Non-NT as he easily made friends with everyone.
Ascending is a lot easier if you have social connections.

:lul: Lol if foids aren’t even trying to approach or talking to you, don’t bother

Yes, you don't have to have other significant problems to be considered incel. In saying that, you're right to suggest most incels have bigger issues than Inceldom itself.

Maybe he's just gay

It doesn't sound like it's an issue of Non-NT as he easily made friends with everyone.
Ascending is a lot easier if you have social connections.
This rule only applies if you went to a single sex education your entire life and never had the chance to be in the presence of females, naturally your entire circle would be comprised of males, but if you went to a co-education High School and not a single foid showed slight interest in you despite being popular then that means you are incel.

He's probably some blue pilled redditor soy chugger by now so, what does it matter

This rule only applies if you went to a single sex education your entire life and never had the chance to be in the presence of females, if you went to a co-education High School and not a single foid showed slight interest in you despite being popular then that means you are incel.
I think that's a bit of a stretch. Foids only approach chads. Normies have to approach foids if they want a chance.

He's probably some blue pilled redditor soy chugger by now so, what does it matter
Nah he’s a standard Zoomer tbh. KHVs and khhvs aren’t uncommon irl. However most of them aren’t abused dogs like us. There was 1 KHHV who is obviously bluepilled I know irl but he’s friendless abused dog so he doesn’t really care that he’s never had a convo with a woman.

Yes he belongs here

Not sure who said this on here, but a mod said that they would even accept Henry Cavill as user, provided he doest get any female attention

:lul: Lol if foids aren’t even trying to approach or talking to you, don’t bother
Indeed. Women will let you know what they think about you before you even talk to them.