Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Would you sacrifice 1 finger for a loyal looksmatch GF?

Would you sacrifice 1 finger for a loyal looksmatch GF?

• Yes

Votes: 22 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter
★★★★★
You can pick any finger you want and it will be removed while you are fully anesthetized.

This shit is impossible tho

i would do it without anesthesia and I would do it myself

Goodbye pinkie

My foid looksmatch fucks 100 chads a week. Foids can get away even with being very short and ugly

chop both my hands off :soy: :soy: :soy:

Whoever picked no is a beta

I would sacrifice you

Goodbye left pinkie.

No. Losing a part of yourself that is so important just for a foid is cucked. Shows how desperate everyone is for female attention.

Pinkie or ring, i wouldnt care much if shes loyal and obedient.
The ring finger seems more useful than the pinkie

No. Losing a part of yourself that is so important just for a foid is cucked. Shows how desperate everyone is for female attention.
your mental well being is even more important. Most people here are very socially isolated and have become mentally ill because of it. If you don't care about female attention and arent bothered by your inceldom, then why are you on a incel forum? every single person here cares about female attention and thats why we're here.

No never put femoids before yourself.

your mental well being is even more important. Most people here are very socially isolated and have become mentally ill because of it. If you don't care about female attention and arent bothered by your inceldom, then why are you on a incel forum? every single person here cares about female attention and thats why we're here.
I don't give a shit, a single female gf wouldn't solve all my problems. Plus, at this point I could hardly ever see a foid a different way after I've witnessed what most of them are like. I'd rather not become an amputee just for the chance of having one hole to fuck. Mental damage from youth and lack of teen love are two issues that are never going to get fixed even if you found the supposed ''love of your life''. Nevermind the fact I'd still be a friendless ugly man who's hated by society. Imo not having friends is much worse, and it comes to a certain point that you just don't care anymore. Whitepill has always been the way for loners who gave up on trying, simply find a way to NEETmax and enjoy your copes.

Not for looksmatch
Will consider pinky for Stacey

Yes. I'll give up my right pinky and the piano.

Anyone who votes yes is an absolute cuck who has no self-respect.

Anyone who votes yes is an absolute cuck who has no self-respect.
Pinky finger is worth very little. A loyal life partner who loves you is an extra 8 (iirc, can't remember the scientific paper) years of life expectancy and a more satisfying life. Even being completely empirical you should choose to lose the finger. Also you get to reproduce, which is basically our main animalistic purpose on this planet. Keeping a pinky doesn't register to that end.

No that`s fucking cucked dismembering yourself for a toilet :lul:

Pinky finger is worth very little. A loyal life partner who loves you is an extra 8 (iirc, can't remember the scientific paper) years of life expectancy and a more satisfying life. Even being completely empirical you should choose to lose the finger.
It may seem like it's the rational choice to cut off a pinkie for this, but there are other factors at play that don't make that choice the one that's supposed to make sense.

If you cut off a finger for a woman, then you don't respect your self, your person and body, and you don't respect your own health. Women are only loyal (as far as the conditions in Briffault's law are met) to those men whom they respect. People who don't respect themselves don't get respect from others. If you don't respect yourself, then your loyal life partner will not respect you, and they will not be loyal to you. Cutting off your finger for this goal would therefore be self-defeating.

Therefore, you should not cut off your finger even for this hypothetical loyal woman for the rest of your life.

One pinkie, obviously. I would not even think, why? Because a loyal looksmatch gf is a FANTASY, it doesnt exist, the "loyal" part is just as possible to exist as a flying unicorn, especially for me. So, would i trade a pinkie for something even rarer than winning the lottery? YES, i would be thrilled to amputate it in a heartbeat!

Last edited:
One pinkie, obviously. I would not even think, why? Because a loyal looksmatch gf is a FANTASY, it doesnt exist, the "loyal" part is just as possible to exist as a flying unicorn, especially for me. So, would i trade a pinkie for something even rarer than winning the lottery? YES, i would be thrilled to amputate it in a heartbeat!
Same. Hand? No. But little pinkie I would do it as well as long as it is 100% guaranteed that she will always be loyal. That shit is worth a billion.