Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you sacrafice one of your limbs to obtain the face and body you've always dreamed of? [Poll]

Would you sacrafice one of your limbs to obtain the face and body you've always dreamed of?

• Yes.

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • No.

Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters
StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
And if so, which limb would you choose to sacrafice and why? For the sake of clarity, let's just say the limb was removed below the elbow or below the knee.

I'm not even fucking around with you guys. I've done a whole lot of thinking on this, and I'd literally give up one of my limbs to become a 6 ft tall ripped chad who looks like Ryan Gosling. For me? I would choose to sacrafice my left leg. They make prosthetics these days that are so functional and realistic that it wouldn't matter too much anyways. I chose a leg, because too much of what I currently enjoy in life depends on having two hands. My life would be so much better. I'd rather be a fucking amputee than a 5'4" manlet with an ugly, repulsive face.

Pic related, this would be the facial profile I'd choose:

Last edited:
face will bring me money

money = realistic arm

"oh chad you are so cool with that lost arm"

ofc i would

Yes bro

I could just get a robot arm. Robot arm would probably add to my sex appeal tbh.

Yes bro

I could just get a robot arm. Robot arm would probably add to my sex appeal tbh.

Not only could you lure a Stacy in with your new handsome Chad face and tall chiseled body, but you could probably buy some kind of crazy robotic dildo attachment to please her with. Sounds like a cool deal, boyo. I was almost tempted to choose this option, but I like playing guitar and playing video games more.

Yes bro

I agree robot arms are getting very realistic on the looks department, it still needs a lot of improving to be able to execute some basic functions but it's really ok to wipe your ass

but don't wipe your ass with one like that

I agree robot arms are getting very realistic on the looks department, it still needs a lot of improving to be able to execute some basic functions but it's really ok to wipe your ass

but don't wipe your ass with one like that

Unless that's someone's thing, then it would just be an added bonus. Kek.

In all due seriousness though, prosthetics these days are amazing. Check this leg one out, he can do pretty much anything he could before he lost his leg. I'd gladly accept this in exchange for a good life.

Skip towards middle of video.

Last edited:
Unless that's someone's thing, then it would just be an added bonus. Kek.

In all due seriousness though, prosthetics these days are amazing. Check this leg one out, he can do pretty much anything he could before he lost his leg. I'd gladly accept this in exchange for a good life.

Skip towards middle of video.

Fucking hell give me two like that and you can have both of my legs if it means to have the chad life

If I can choose, I'd give up my left arm.

Yes, without a doubt.

Yes, without a doubt.

Glad to see a fellow Truecel. You know you're legit if you would LITERALLY give an arm or a leg to escape inceldom. Every day is painful. Its pain to get up every morning and to look in the mirror. To look at your reflection and be reminded why you have no friends, why you've been so unsuccessful, and why almost everyone you knew since school now has a wife and children; while you've become a bitter incel. And here you are, an ugly genetic freak who will never escape this sadness.

Hell yeah, I'd gladly give a limb if it meant being able to live the Chad life.

Yo can replace a leg.You can't replace facial structure.

Would i have to go threw the pain of actually losing the limb and it being cut off or would it be like i was just born without one

yes bro id cut off my left arm then cyborgmaxx

Glad to see a fellow Truecel. You know you're legit if you would LITERALLY give an arm or a leg to escape inceldom. Every day is painful. Its pain to get up every morning and to look in the mirror. To look at your reflection and be reminded why you have no friends, why you've been so unsuccessful, and why almost everyone you knew since school now has a wife and children; while you've become a bitter incel. And here you are, an ugly genetic freak who will never escape this sadness.

Hell yeah, I'd gladly give a limb if it meant being able to live the Chad life.

Yeah, anything to escape the life I’m living to pursue a better life.

Yes. I’d use a chainsaw and cut off my left arm.

I’m weird as in I’m right handed but I use my left to masturbate. But if I was a chad I wouldn’t need that.

Of course. Seems like a good deal tbh, and you can become a cyberpunk protagonist in a few years.

i would sacrifice my left leg to get it, i could just put a mechanical leg there

bruce lee upper body

with usain bolt legs

with Kirill Sarychev Arms and Height

and Jensei Ankle face

i would be the ultimate ampute

I'd literally give up one of my limbs to become a 6 ft tall ripped chad who looks like Ryan Gosling. For me? I would choose to sacrafice my left leg. They make prosthetics these days that are so functional and realistic that it wouldn't matter too much anyways. I chose a leg, because too much of what I currently enjoy in life depends on having two hands.
Pic related, this would be the facial profile I'd choose:
You can do better than gosling tbh. You can have any face.

Good point about hands > legs. Otherwise, you'll have to Skywalker-maxx
HeartfeltDefiniteGrunion-size_restricted.gif

Would i have to go threw the pain of actually losing the limb and it being cut off or would it be like i was just born without one

Guess I should have clarified more. It would be like a surgery. You are put under, and just wake up minus a limb, but with the face and body of your dreams.
yes bro id cut off my left arm then cyborgmaxx

Here's another factor to consider: with your new handsome supermodel face and tall chiseled body, it would be pretty easy to get a some hot Stacy to pity fuck you and start dating you.

Looking like a Chad would open up a whole new world of opportunities for you, if you are indeed Truecel tier in looks.

Last edited:
I vehemently refuse to mutilate myself to please holes. I'd even resort to rape before doing that.

id give up my right arm cuz i need my left one to fap

I'd gladly have my left leg chopped for an attractive face.

Yes, without any doubt. My looks are such a hinderence on my life that it is worth it so many times over.
Anyway, there's a loophole: if you can have the body you always dreamed of, that wouldn't be an amputee's body, would it :feelsthink::feelshmm:

I think yes. If just having dream-body is impossible, I will sacrifice limb for it.

No, i dont want to lose something to live as a nor mal guy with a normal sex life.

one of my legs i am shit at running anyway can just get a prosthetic

No man I value my limbs

My dream body has all limbs so yes

My dream body has all limbs so yes

No catch 22's dude. You'll have everything else you want, just minus the limb you've chosen to sacrafice to achieve this.

Take everything you want as long as I have an attractive face.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back