Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you roidmaxx?

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
The benefits are obvious but I've heard that it can impact your fertility which greatly fears me. How does .co feel about this?

The benefits are obvious but I've heard that it can impact your fertility which greatly fears me. How does .co feel about this?
Yes! Currently am and plan on using more I the future. I don’t understand how all these incels claim they are suicidal but refuse to try steroids due to muh health.

Steroidmaxxing is my very last chance.

Yes! Currently am and plan on using more I the future. I don’t understand how all these incels claim they are suicidal but refuse to try steroids due to muh health.

How's your experience been thus far?

Why worry about impact of fertility if you are incel jfl?

It is much worse than just fertility. You can get man boobs, increased balding, acne, impaired testicle function, collapse of your own testosterone production, cardiac arrest etc.
Personally I already have acne+balding+slight gynecomastia so I would never touch that

Yes. In my mid 20s when I plan on competing mostly Test tbh

If the only risk was dying I would abuse the living shit out of roids. However I don't want to survive with other potential grave health effects.

How's your experience been thus far?
Good but my doses have been very moderate at this point. Just trt and a couple “pro hormone” cycles. I plan to do a real cycle sometime this hear. And lol don’t worry about fertility. There are drugs like hcg to help with that. Plus as an incel you need to first worry about getting your dick in a vagina, then you can worry about having kids.
If the only risk was dying I would abuse the living shit out of roids. However I don't want to survive with other potential grave health effects.
Man boobs? Anti estrogen. My doctor has me on anastrozole.

only pain in the ass side effect I have is bacne.

why would you invit the norwood ripper on your own ?