Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you respect women if there was a 50% chance you'd get laid?

i remember when i lost 12 50/50 coinflips in a row on cs:go bet site so no

ELAB please, would this be with half of the women I respect or just one time

Respect only waifu of culture

Only if she deserved respect,pretty much none do though

I'd respect them briefly, get laid, then go back to disrespecting them.

It depends on the situation tbh. :ping:

i remember when i lost 12 50/50 coinflips in a row on cs:go bet site so no
Counter this, I won a knife from an in game case after spending $50 on keys, which was like a 0.01% chance per case. So fuck yes that’s better odds than I’d ever get

respect isn't something you have any control over. I don't see how I could possibly respect such pestilent filth on any level aside from superficial courtesy gestures even if I tried in order to have a 50% shot at getting laid. Maybe I would fraud respect though

Counter this, I won a knife from an in game case after spending $50 on keys, which was like a 0.01% chance per case. So fuck yes that’s better odds than I’d ever get
i lost like 700 dollars that time
it was like i was playing 50-60 dollars per coinflip and lost 12 in a row

i lost like 700 dollars that time
it was like i was playing 50-60 dollars per coinflip and lost 12 in a row
Just buy a ton of lotto tickets like ER, guaranteed to change your luck around :feelskek: :feelstastyman:

Ok you respect women but with a 50% chance of ever having sex, I mean. So you don't know if you won or not, you just have to keep respecting women like a cuck until you die because maybe, just maybe, one of them will notice

No man

I could never respect such vile creatures

Ok you respect women but with a 50% chance of ever having sex, I mean. So you don't know if you won or not, you just have to keep respecting women like a cuck until you die because maybe, just maybe, one of them will notice
50% are decent odds anyone who wouldnt do this is retarded tbh

That's a 1/4096 chance bro, brutal
i even didnt know that i had odds like that to loose everything, i remember i lost 4 times to one guy, i wish i could go ER on him

Still no

No because she will cuck me the chance a better option becomes available

i even didnt know that i had odds like that to loose everything, i remember i lost 4 times to one guy, i wish i could go ER on him
Well I was born with a cleft lip, which has like a 1/5000 chance of happening, so that sucks

What does respecting women even mean? A cuck would tell you that respecting women means you have to white knight and kiss the ground they walk on.

I would need 90 percent chance

I already """"respect"""" women by being neutral and not saying misogynist things in real life

I already respect women. I just dont see them deserving of rights and humanity.

I do respect women.
I just don't want them to be whores so I hope they'd learn to respect us

Hard question, probably yes.

Could pretend if pretty feminists gives sam fak for that, but thats all she good for, so soin coud stop pretending

First I have get laid and then I respect wymin.

I respect everyone as long as they respect me.