Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would You Reproduce If You Could?

Would You Reproduce if You Could?

• Yes.

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • No.

Votes: 21 60.0%

• Total voters
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★★
Womens Rights Feminist GIF by INTO ACTION

I’m an antinatalist, no-reproducing, low-test Reddit cuck. If I somehow ascended, I’d get a fucking vasectomy. I could never imagine bringing new humans into this fucked up, garbage universe. Life is total dogshit for like 90% of humans who have ever lived.

Even if I was Chad, I wouldn’t fucking do it. So many things have to go right for a good life, but only one thing has to go wrong. You could be tall, rich as fuck, handsome, and your son can come out blind.

I don’t give a fuck about my life, this world, or “the future.” It’s all fake and gay. There’s nothing worth saving. Let the heat death of the universe end existence (and circumcision as a result).

I’m an antinatalist, no-reproducing, low-test Reddit cuck. If I somehow ascended, I’d get a fucking vasectomy. I could never imagine bringing new humans into this fucked up, garbage universe. Life is total dogshit for like 90% of humans who have ever lived.

Even if I was Chad, I wouldn’t fucking do it. So many things have to go right for a good life, but only one thing has to go wrong. You could be tall, rich as fuck, handsome, and your son can come out blind.

I don’t give a fuck about my life, this world, or “the future.” It’s all fake and gay. There’s nothing worth saving. Let the heat death of the universe end existence (and circumcision as a result).

I would. The only problem is my height, which can probably be remedied by my son(s) receiving growth hormones so they won't be a manlet like me, or hopefully they get their mother's height since I hear that men can get maternal height instead. Of course, if that doesn't work, then new members for this forum is always nice.

yes because the instincts for reproduction and survival are the 2 driving forces of life.
we're all governed by them, we can't resist them.

Nah. My kids would have a solid chance for an auto immune disease (thanks mom) and I wouldn't want to subject another soul to that

Reproducing is retarded if you are not at the very least white, average height and above HTN. Genetic recombination is a bitch regardless and you can't really choose a good toilet to reproduce with either. Not worth risking it.

yes because the instincts for reproduction and survival are the 2 driving forces of life.
we're all governed by them, we can't resist them.
You can’t overcome your instincts for sex. There’s plenty of ways to have sex with no pregnancy.

yes but only if i can racemix i would kill myself before i breed a mayowhore

Hell no! My trash-genetics are going in the bin (grave). Since that I'm blackpilled (especially lookspilled), that idea would be too cruel for me to even consider!:feelskek:

Last edited:
I'm going to teach them to know a woman's place and I'm going to raise them to win and only accept the finest things. There's too much "It's okay to be who you want!" bullshit going around. Fuck that. My kids are going to be what's best for them.

One of the biggest dreams in my life is to have many children. So the answer is yes.

Zero chance. This world is a hell realm and there's no way I'm subjecting anyone else to it.

50% chance your child is born into a world of ridiculous privilege and quality of life (female) and a +10% chance they’re born an attractive male.

On balance you’re more likely to have a child that experiences the better part of life

I will never in a billion years past my genes to a child.

I believe every child should have the best lives possible, with only necessary struggle to grow as people.

I don't want them to be bullied, rejected and alienated from society.

50% chance your child is born into a world of ridiculous privilege and quality of life (female) and a +10% chance they’re born an attractive male.

On balance you’re more likely to have a child that experiences the better part of life
Being poor and ugly as a woman still seems like a shitty life, albeit better than I have. It also really sucks to if you’re in a third world nation.

Don't want another subhuman to be born in this shithole of a planet

My face didnt develop properly due to Nasal issues not being fixed early
So my sons will be fine
I need to know whether I'm autistic or not

I think I just started to notice the temples on my hairline go backwards ever so slightly I'm also shorter than my uncle grandfather and father all of which have full heads of hair so yea. If I had a girl she might come out ok cute even but a boy jfl.

Not hard to land on the forty. Thinking of genetic recombination as just a magical 10% seems inaccurate for some reason. Wouldn't it be two dice rolls one on the sex and a second on the appearance?

Last edited:
Likely not because my life has been nothing but a giant struggle with mental health issues. Chances are my kids would suffer from the same shit. And I doubt I could ever be that present and a warm loving father because my own relationship with my parents was always so distant. Its like we were cordial but barely spoke to each other.

Genetics can be completely mixed up there is no guarantee youd end up with a son or daughter with good genes.

Also everything @CircumcisedClown said.