Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you refuse to save your mother in order to leave your inceldom?

Which would you choose?

• Staying with my mother

Votes: 30 46.2%
  • Leaving so I can get rid of my inceldom

Votes: 35 53.8%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Say your mother needs your help and you to stay near her, though you have a foid who is genuinely interested (even sent you nudes) in you in another country. Which one would you choose? If you stay with your mother, the foid will end up finding another guy and will never talk to you anymore

Last edited:
I Hate My Parents.

hard to choose as my mother is the only foid who did anything for me, my dad did barely anything

I do not even care because no foid will ever love me :feelsjuice:

Say your mother needs your help and you to stay near her, though you have a foid who is genuinely interested (even sent you nudes) in you in another country. Which one would you choose? If you stay with your mother, the foid will end up finding another guy and will never talk to you anymore
depends if the foid is rich or Stacy tier + virgin.

If non-virgin won't go for foid.

If virgin but not Stacy tier won't go for foid.

If foid is virgin + Stacy then probably go for her.

If foid is virgin + Stacy + rich, most definitely go for her.
I Hate My Parents.
based

Jfl, we are truly monsters.

Originally picked the leave option bit then read the description and changed it to my mother.

No I would not leave the country for a single whore. If I can't succeed in the U.S. first then I'm not bothering anywhere else, especially not for a mere single option. It would not only feel highly pathetic to have to travel and make arrangements for ONE option but overall this won't fix inceldom if it doesn't improve my looks anyways.

Last edited:
My past fantasies included such things. The answer now is "No", given my circumstances.

I care about my parents, but I'm not willing to sacrifice my future or potential for any measure of happiness just for their benefit. I didn't choose this life, and it's not my responsibility sacrifice myself for my parents.

But honestly it's an unrealistic scenario anyway, for countless reasons.

Sure i'll let my mother die so a whore cheats on me lmao

Before opening this thread, I thought it was smth like: "You'll become Chad if you refuse to save your mother". Like, "Would you sacrifice your mother's life to become Chad?"
Tbh, I'm an incel due to my mother's genetics mostly. Although my father is bald and I'm balding too. So, I don't even know. Women are unreliable. Or is it guaranteed that she'll never leave me?

Last edited:
She wouldn't in that hypothethic scenario.

She would only leave you if you refused to meet her sexual and romantic needs

I said leave. It's what she would've wanted, deep down, even if she didn't realize it.

Before opening this thread, I thought it was smth like: "You'll become Chad if you refuse to save your mother".
Tbh, I'm an incel due to my mother's genetics mostly. Although my father is bald and I'm balding too. So, I don't even know. Women are unreliable. Or is it guaranteed that she'll never leave me?
She would only leave you if you constantly (5 times in a month) refused to have sex with her or take her on dates
depends if the foid is rich or Stacy tier + virgin.

If non-virgin won't go for foid.

If virgin but not Stacy tier won't go for foid.

If foid is virgin + Stacy then probably go for her.

If foid is virgin + Stacy + rich, most definitely go for her.

based
Looksmatch and would have the same number of sexual partners you have

She would only leave you if you refused to meet her sexual and romantic needs
I'm incel so i doubt i can meet those needs. Even if i could i couldnt do it either, i may not like My parents that much but i don't want harm befalling them

She would only leave you if you constantly (5 times in a month) refused to have sex with her or take her on dates

Looksmatch and would have the same number of sexual partners you have
looksmatch :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: no then

My whore mother left me when I was 11 yo. Before that she used to beat me almost everyday and used to tell me how I ruined her life. I hope that bitch gets cancer and suffers.

My mothers already dead

JFLLLLOOOOOL AT THE FAGS THAT WOULD LEAVE THEIR FAMILY FOR A CRUMB OF PUSSY THAT WOULD INEVITABLY CUCK THEM :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
SIMPS.IS

In real life, I wouldn't because I'd surely get ripped off by the foid. In a hypothetical scenario where I know she's guaranteed to want me, I'd do it only if she's a virgin, young and attractive.

The only thing my mother seems to have done do wrong is birthing me, which isn't a reason for me to abandon her. Sexhavers don't have to abandon their (non-shitty) relatives just to be with a foid.

JFL at the thought of simps who would move to another country at the barest mention of pussy. I guarantee it would be a scam of some kind or just a foid that is messing with you.

Man is supposed to leave his family or he will never grow up. And parents will drive you crazy your all life. Unfortunately hard to do that as uneducated poor 3rd world bastard.

JFL at the thought of simps who would move to another country at the barest mention of pussy. I guarantee it would be a scam of some kind or just a foid that is messing with you.
Galaxy sized IQ

I despise my mom anyways.

My mother is a horrible (and delusional) person. She’s responsible for a lot of suffering I’ve experienced throughout my life and she flat out lied to and manipulated me and my siblings for her own benefit. She also pulled the classic woman maneuver of sitting on her ass doing nothing living off of my fathers hard work for 30 years then divorce raping him and coasting — it’s such bullshit how men actually have to work and women can just pump out a few kids and do nothing, so much easier than wage slaving. So yes, not even a question to me I’d gladly take this trade she doesn’t deserve my help.

Its not that i love my mum much, but it is cucked af, i will save my mom

JFL at cucks who think so highly of their mothers.

Consider both sides of the argument BITCH

I would kill my mother for free

Adjustment of pillow

kek these stupid polls :feelshaha:

Mother ofc
These holes ain't loyal

I would stay, as she would never abandon me. She may be the dumbest foid in existence, but she loves her children.

my mom has done so much for me and i love her so much i would never do this tbh

27 retards sighted :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I would trade the female I can't fuck for the one I can fuck.

Yes to the title, no to your elaboration. Just lol im not gonna leave my parents house to get cartel'd in some foreign country in some honeypot

i hate my mother but i wouldn't go to another country just for that tiny chance

I hate my mother so I don’t care if she rot:feelswhat:

Leaving this shitty country, getting a foid, and my cunt mother finally getting screwed over like she deserves? Sign me up