Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would You Recommend Suicide For Me?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Here are my stats
Ugly (2/10)
Indian
Short
Autistic
Living in western country
NEET(college dropout)

No we don't want you to die

You have already lied about doing it so you clearly do not want to, don't let others pressure you to actually do it.

No, because I'm not IT.

Indian and short, you know the answer already

Do it, you have nothing to lose.

I can not do that. Otherwise i would be accused of suicide encouragment.
If could i would tell you.

That’s a decision only you can make. I won’t tell you to kill yourself and I won’t discourage you from doing it.

Just do what you feel is right.

Yes bro. I would have roped if I were in your shoes.

That’s a decision only you can make. I won’t tell you to kill yourself and I won’t discourage you from doing it.

Just do what you feel is right.

Suicide is always an option. I'd say no, but if you can't take it anymore go for it BUT be careful, you don't know what comes after death. The choice is yours and do it only if you're sure it's safe.

No. Focus on your copes. Remember all the negative things about females and relationships. Remember you're far from the only one, and all good looking people get old and ugly eventually. This mindset works for me, most of the time.

No. Focus on your copes. Remember all the negative things about females and relationships. Remember you're far from the only one, and all good looking people get old and ugly eventually. This mindset works for me, most of the time.

This is some good advice.

Accurate.

Also if you rope then you'll miss out on seeing it. Age events out the looks field a lot for most people. Look at modern day princess Leia lmao

Life isn't worth living without sex and a girlfriend.