Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you recommend for me to study or neet ?

ne4rthend

ne4rthend

there's nothing to get up for
★★
Over the last few days I've started to become aware of my condition and the difficulties I've encountered in the past, I've always taken a long time to assimilate information due to a slow processing speed and struggle to solve problems that require abstract thinking. On the other hand I have always excelled at puzzles because they rely on pattern recognition, spatial reasoning, and problem-solving skills, which is more intuitive for me. I feel that my low iq autistic brain is wired differently from the population and that an academic environment is not suitable for me. Should i studymaxx or cope with neetbux?

Study. A degree will guaruntee more bux than neetbux. I'm not even sure you can get any in the US

I already get neetbux
Studying is something to do, and it could be non-school stuff too. I'd bet you don't know as much about your hobbies as you think

Might as well make money. You can buy more nice things

try for a semester (if it's really cheap or free)

Study and get a job that is female dominated so you can take resources away from females.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back