Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather?

Be a:

• Curry, brown skin, 6/10 face, good hair, 5ft tall

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • White, no face at all (see picture related), good hair, 6ft3

Votes: 10 71.4%

• Total voters
prajeet88

prajeet88

Mythic
★★
2nd option looks like this:

JBW is not such a big advantage to that extent.

Is the curry a 6/10 in a population that includes whites or a 6/10 in a population with fellow browns?

Dude Ik gooners r something else but this is not right man, reset your dopamine levels at once

Is the curry a 6/10 in a population that includes whites or a 6/10 in a population with fellow browns?
Lets say he's a 6/10 in Canada in an area that's 40% Indian and 55% white.

Idk, being 5 feet tall is some giga turbomanletism that I'd probably give my left arm and my left testicle just not to be born as that

Good hair. Decent Height and ugly face. Not white but "look" white-ish a bit.

Maybe I should be a short curry instead

Curry’s can’t be ince

The first option is basically your stats, OP?

Yep. I'm overweight now but had 6/10 face in my prime imo.
I see. 5ft tall is a really brutal height to have. Were your parents very short or did you have some sort of hormone deficiencies?

You can call 911 and be admitted to the hospital before infection sets in and kill you, or the shock from the excruciating pain, have a plastic surgeon put something temporary on there with antibiotics before you can get a permanent face from a dead chad donor, or when you can afford it. Like getting a temporary then permanent dental crown but for chads.

Last edited:
I see. 5ft tall is a really brutal height to have. Were your parents very short or did you have some sort of hormone deficiencies?
More unlucky than anything. Based on my parents I should have been more in the 5ft3-5ft4 range.