Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather

• Thread starter Dreamerofgreateness
  • Start date

Would you rather live in

• Curryland as a wealthy person

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • Homeless / wagecuck in west

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Dreamerofgreateness

Dreamerofgreateness

Recruit
★★★
Would you prefer living as a wageslave or homeless in west or would you prefer to live in India or neighbouring countries with that salary?

Would my ethnicity change to fit the habitat?

I'm a wageslave now. It's pretty far from being homeless.

If I don't have to be Curry then I'd rather be rich in Curryland.

As long as I stay white, I pick being rich in curryland. I could easily get a curry gf who likes me and wouldn't be incel any more

Would my ethnicity change to fit the habitat?
If you're white than that shouldn’t be a problem cause reverse racism doesn’t happen

Former is far better obv i would rope instead of having to sleep outside and develop infections

and then i could use the money to go back to the west
Smart thinking. If I was rich, I'd buy a massive plot of land and buy a monster truck to have fun with. I'd also go to the Chevrolet dealer and buy a 2023 Camaro ZL1 (650 horsepower).

ofc as a wealthy man in Curryland, if you're rich you can find good place even in fucking somaliland. Would live in some mansion somewhere in Kerala or Lakshadweep, fucking top tier hookers or just have personal harem.

Smart thinking. If I was rich, I'd buy a massive plot of land and buy a monster truck to have fun with. I'd also go to the Chevrolet dealer and buy a 2023 Camaro ZL1 (650 horsepower).
based

Thanks. As you can tell, cars are my passion. I actually have a 1971 Camaro I inherited right now, but it's not super reliable despite being super fun (broke down in my driveway right now, and needs to be towed to a shop). If I was rich, I'd still keep that one cause I love classic cars, but I'd also buy a modern Camaro to enjoy peak performance AND reliability. Cars are basically the only reason I keep living.

and then i could use the money to go back to the west
Hey that's our way of thinking. Making money in west and then living here. How would you be rich in western standard by living here and then go back expecting you wouldn’t be in the same position as now?

ofc as a wealthy man in Curryland, if you're rich you can find good place even in fucking somaliland. Would live in some mansion somewhere in Kerala or Lakshadweep, fucking top tier hookers or just have personal harem.
Problem is that you'll have to find a good way to make money, and be willing to hire PMCs to defend your property. One way to make money is (My lawyer advised not to say because even if I meant it in a fictional sense, I will be persecuted).