Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather...

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Ascend with (sex + relationship) a foid who is:
a. used up whore with 50+ body count and a past of sexual degeneracy like attending swinger parties etc.
Or
b. virgin with no actual body count but she has an OnlyFans and has posted content there for a while already

Assume that both will try to fulfil you in terms of personality and they both look the same.

My Choice Is Suicide

Ascend with (sex + relationship) a foid who is:
a. used up whore with 50+ body count and a past of sexual degeneracy like attending swinger parties etc.
Or
b. virgin with no actual body count but she has an OnlyFans and has posted content there for a while already

Assume that both will try to fulfil you in terms of personality and they both look the same.
b.

I'm gonna choose the virgin because at least she will have a tight and std free pussy.

I choose b. What other people think is less important.

Fair, but which of the two is a less worse choice in your opinion?
Both are equally awful. A whole town has had a ride on option A, and a whole city has seen option B's pussy.

I guess virginity is better so B

I choose B, while dudes beat their dicks into a tissue to her pics, I’d be going deep up inside her so I still win.

B.

Because at least she can earn some money and all she has to do is post some pics.

I still wouldn't feel good about it but at least she isn't getting passed around

If it could be a thousand percent determined which one of them was genuinely interested and would absolutely not lead me on and fuck me over I’d pick THAT one regardless of bodycount.

The Ragnar Lothbrok character from the Vikings series truly had it right when he choked his second wife out and explained to her that relationships are all about loyalty and trust.

b for sure. Virgin foids are far more valuable than some used up oil lamp

absolute state of modern foids jfl