Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather?

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date

Which do you choose?

• Have a loving girlfriend that does anything in her power to be with you

Votes: 32 76.2%
  • Casual sex with a different woman each week

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
I pick the first.

The first option would be perfect.

Too bad that it will never happen.

A different one each week. I like to taste different curries.

LonelyButterfly said:
The first option would be perfect.

Too bad that it will never happen.

The 2nd won't happen either

That depends of your time and life stage.

In this moment of my life i would pick the second option.

suffering.jpg

Neither.

Life is nothing more than suffering and pain, the more you lie to your self, or hold onto these fantasies, the more you will suffer.
Any incel that has any hope, or any dreams of having a loving girlfriend, no matter how distant or remote these feelings might be...he has not learned the harsh reality of the world.

Life isn't given to us to be enjoyed, it is given to us to be overcome, to be endured, to be got over.  In my opinion,  I believe that we come into this realm of suffering to repent for some crimes that were committed in some distant fascet of reality. A rational mind could never justify the absurdity of coming into existence, only to suffer every single moment of it, and for all of this to end with death, with non-existence, all of this pain, all of this suffering, all this struggle, all for nothing, a spectacle to entertain the stars and the deep void of space that separates them.

We are born alone, and we die alone.  Everyone is pursuing their own personal interests at whatever expense necessary. People will walk over one another, they will lie, cheat, steal and kill one another so they could attain their goals(whatever they might be).  You are unwanted because you are ugly, that's the reality.  You will be discriminated and hated by everyone until the day that you die. Everything that you would possibly choose to do in the world will be met with some much resistance, aversion, and disdain, that the simple act of living your life will become an epic battle of survival.

The best thing you could possibly hope for in life, is that death will come sooner rather than later, so you could finally be free from this suffering. So you could become what you were for countless of eons, and what you will be for another countless number of eons, which is nothingness.

hqdefault.jpg

I'd have to pick the second, but both sound great.

CopingGymcel said:
I'd have to pick the second, but both sound great.

Degenerates always pick the second.

Hypothetically the first, but I'd rather die a lone than be with a woman with a previous LTR

incelman said:
Degenerates always pick the second.

High T. It's very close, though. I'd take any of the two, roll a dice.

ItheIthe said:
Hypothetically the first, but I'd rather die a lone than be with a woman with a previous LTR

Defilled women are trash.

Definitely the first

Second obviously.. Live life to the fullest my nigga, slay as many bitches as you can my nigga, have multiple girls be thirsty over you my nigga or it's over my nigga.

Weed said:
Second obviously.. Live life to the fullest my nigga, slay as many bitches as you can my nigga, have multiple girls be thirsty over you my nigga or it's over my nigga.

These ones wouldn't be thirsty over you.

incelman said:
Weed said:
These ones wouldn't be thirsty over you.
How would I be getting sex every week then?

Weed said:

Dude you are fakecell, with your looks I'd be getting laid every weekend.

Only degenerates pick the second option.

Berdea said:
Only degenerates pick the second option.

Only people deeply in denial pick either one of the options.

Weed said:

They would just fuck and dump you.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Only people deeply in denial pick either one of the options.

How so? It's just a hypothetical fantasy.

Berdea said:
How so? It's just a hypothetical fantasy.

refer to my original post on this thread.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
suffering.jpg

Neither.

Life is nothing more than suffering and pain, the more you lie to your self, or hold onto these fantasies, the more you will suffer.
Any incel that has any hope, or any dreams of having a loving girlfriend, no matter how distant or remote these feelings might be...he has not learned the harsh reality of the world.

Life isn't given to us to be enjoyed, it is given to us to be overcome, to be endured, to be got over.  In my opinion,  I believe that we come into this realm of suffering to repent for some crimes that were committed in some distant fascet of reality. A rational mind could never justify the absurdity of coming into existence, only to suffer every single moment of it, and for all of this to end with death, with non-existence, all of this pain, all of this suffering, all this struggle, all for nothing, a spectacle to entertain the stars and the deep void of space that separates them.

We are born alone, and we die alone.  Everyone is pursuing their own personal interests at whatever expense necessary. People will walk over one another, they will lie, cheat, steal and kill one another so they could attain their goals(whatever they might be).  You are unwanted because you are ugly, that's the reality.  You will be discriminated and hated by everyone until the day that you die. Everything that you would possibly choose to do in the world will be met with some much resistance, aversion, and disdain, that the simple act of living your life will become an epic battle of survival.

The best thing you could possibly hope for in life, is that death will come sooner rather than later, so you could finally be free from this suffering. So you could become what you were for countless of eons, and what you will be for another countless number of eons, which is nothingness.

hqdefault.jpg

This is a great post, and I agree to an extent, but I don't think that hypotheticals like these necessarily conflict. Just because we wish for something better, doesn't mean that we don't accept that neither of the good hypothetical options will ever happen. The two aren't in conflict if we can remember that it is just fantasy and nothing more.

I picked the first, I dream of loving and being loved.

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Weed said:
Dude you are fakecell, with your looks I'd be getting laid every weekend.
Do you know how I look like?

Bushladen008 said:
I picked the first, I dream of loving and being loved.

That cancelled date was not my fault.

Weed said:
Do you know how I look like?

Like a chad lite trying to pass as an incel.

I am sure pump&dump becomes an emotionless act after some time. Like masturbation to some degree.

CamelBlueFilters said:
I am sure pump&dump becomes an emotionless act after some time. Like masturbation to some degree.

Pump and dump is pure urge based. It's emotionless form the start.

Everyone who picked the second option deserves his inceldom for cucking others.

Of course the first option. The second one is called prostitutes and an incel can already get those.

I would literally kill to get the first option, too bad it will under no circumstances ever happen

Meaningless sex won't make you happy

needhelp said:
Meaningless sex won't make you happy

Any sex would make me happy right now.

I picked the second for a simple reason: Love is not real.

Lmao at some of you, claiming to be blackpilled but believing some chemicals in the brain to enhance the chances of reproduction have some idealistic value.

Seriously, you have to accept the true, unless an anomaly happen`s, you will never be loved as an ugly man, because simply your genes are not worth passing, i already accepted this and you should too for your own sake, i getting plastic surgery to get some lustful sex, as is the closer i can get to be normal.

Unbearable2woman said:

Lmao at some of you, claiming to be blackpilled but believing some chemicals in the brain to enhance the chances of reproduction have some idealistic value.

Seriously, you have to accept the true, unless an anomaly happen`s, you will never be loved as an ugly man, because simply your genes are not worth passing, i already accepted this and you should too for your own sake, i getting plastic surgery to get some lustful sex, as is the closer i can get to be normal.

PS won't save us man.

Unbearable2woman said:

You cannot just stop feeling "love" though. Sure, you can suppress it, but we are biologically wired to want a mate and make children. Nothing will ever change that, even the Chads eventually get a girl who to start a family with when he's done fucking every other girl. 

Being childless is the ultimate failure of life, and it will burn you.

VLÖ said:
You cannot just stop feeling "love" though. Sure, you can suppress it, but we are biologically wired to want a mate and make children. Nothing will ever change that, even the Chads eventually get a girl who to start a family with when he's done fucking every other girl. 

Being childless is the ultimate failure of life, and it will burn you.

Well you can get plastic surgery, pump and dump and start a family if you want, if she don`t discover that you have a fake face the "love" she feel to you probably will not be simulated.

Just saying, we already losed the game of life before it even start and we have to cheat, point and end, we have to deal with it instead of daydreaming in fantasies such as "being loved".