Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather…

A) or B)

• Total voters
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
A) have 8 weeks in a mansion with 13 Stacy models all rated 7/10 to 9/10 (aged 21-26), but they don’t love you, just fuck you, they just do it for the money and don’t enjoy it (all your expenses are paid). This is once in a lifetime. You can never do this again. Your chances of finding a date are 0.001% (1 in the 100,000) from now on.

or

B) have a loving girlfriend for life (aged 20), rated 5.5/10, but she will not leave you (this is guaranteed jfl). She has a 5.5 face but a 8/10 body. Personality is great 10/10.

Last edited:
You could buy A with money, which isn't possible with B

You could buy A with money, which isn't possible with B
fair enough. But you’d need LOTS of money (13 models for weeks) plus luck you get them all together

B, it's a lifetime of a HTB who will (presumably) serve you over 8 weeks of Stacy even if you don't believe in "love". :feelsjuice:

even a loyal loving 2/10 gf is way more than enough

That's how you know for sure it's just a hypothetical.
Yes. True. But my point is: it’s a girl you’re sure won’t leave you. There’s a small chance you will. That’s a more realistic scenario. Bc otherwise you might just as well never get or want a gf if you assume from the start shell cheat on or leave you

She has a 5.5 face but a 8/10 body. Personality is great 10/10.
This is the problem with these polls, there's always one option that is obviously better than the others. That's not how you create a challenge.

How about this: A) stays the same, but B) is a 3/10 in both face and body and a bit of a bitch, but will have sex with you once per day for the rest of your life.

Much better.

A) have 8 weeks in a mansion with 13 Stacy models all rated 7/10 to 9/10 (aged 21-26), but they don’t love you, just fuck you, they just do it for the money and don’t enjoy it (all your expenses are paid). This is once in a lifetime. You can never do this again. Your chances of finding a date are 0.001% (1 in the 100,000) from now on.

or

B) have a loving girlfriend for life (aged 20), rated 5.5/10, but she will not leave you (this is guaranteed jfl). She has a 5.5 face but a 8/10 body. Personality is great 10/10.
Ill take the permanent one, mang :smonk:

Yes. True. But my point is: it’s a girl you’re sure won’t leave you. There’s a small chance you will. That’s a more realistic scenario. Bc otherwise you might just as well never get or want a gf if you assume from the start shell cheat on or leave you
Only stacys can quench my lust.

This is the problem with these polls, there's always one option that is obviously better than the others. That's not how you create a challenge.

How about this: A) stays the same, but B) is a 3/10 in both face and body and a bit of a bitch, but will have sex with you once per day for the rest of your life.

Much better.
B) is still so much better. A 3/10 foid would be my perfect looksmatch

I would rather C be alone and not get cucked by my hormones

Much better.
I admit that. What if A stayed the same and B turned into 5/10 both face and body? Too obvious also?

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRUSTUVWXZY

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRUSTUVWXZY
And now I know my ABC!

Homer Simpson Cartoon GIF

I admit that. What if A stayed the same and B turned into 5/10 both face and body? Too obvious also?
I'd say so, it's choosing between a great temporary option and a mediocre lifetime option. To make it hard the lifetime option needs to be subpar. That's where you're forced to choose between instant and delayed gratification.

I'm an advocate for sexual monogamy and traditional marriage, I just one woman for lifelong companionship, that's it. :feelsjuice:

I'm an advocate for sexual monogamy and traditional marriage, I just want one single woman for lifelong companionship, that's it. I'm not greedy or selfish, I don't feel like I'm asking for too much either. :feelsjuice:

I'm an advocate for sexual monogamy and traditional marriage, I just want one single woman for lifelong companionship, that's it. I'm not greedy or selfish, I don't feel like I'm asking for too much either. :feelsjuice:
32869.jpg

B ofc. A lifetime of loyal companionship from a Becky with a good body mogs some shallow relationship with some Staceys.

C) shoot black tar heroine everyday in the streets of chicago as a homeless man.

Both are complete fables. Not interested. Hugh Hefner had both too (thrice).
Why is B) a fable? I'm curious bc I don't see how.

A could be possible.

It's a JFL to see if you're happy with an average foid gf

The poor usually remain poor, the rich usually remain rich.

Option B is too unlikely, especially if you are like me.

Just because A or B is possible doesn't mean A or B is probable.
Fair enough

Me too. A may be possible if I win the lottery (very unlikely).

B is even less likely bc I'm ugly and short and non-NT

Not blue pilled. Just a JFL question if you would accept a 5.5/10 foid as your forever gf. I’m definitely BP believe me, I’m so ugly and short.

if you have B you can work towards A.

I'd take a sub-5 woman with an average body over A, tbh