Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather...

Would you rather....

• be 1/10 in attractiveness and earn 100x the average where you live

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • be 4/10 in attractiveness and earn 10x the average where you live

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • be 5/10 in attractiveness and earn the average where you live

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • be 7/10 in attractiveness and earn 1/3 the average where you live

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Swamp knives

Votes: 4 10.3%

• Total voters
Well for one if I was 7/10 that would imply my medical shit would be fixed, so that alone already is worth it. Also pretty sure I make less than the average anyway (especially since the average is higher than the median when it comes to wealth thanks to moneymaxxing kikes).

And of course all the positive social/mental/physical benefits of being a high-tier normie or chadlite. Considering what we know about the harmful health effects of loneliness, the benefits of counteracting that would also outweigh the financial cost

Also pretty sure I make less than the average anyway (especially since the average is higher than the median when it comes to wealth thanks to moneymaxxing kikes).
So what's 1/3 the average where you live?

Last edited:
4/10 since im already 4/10 and with that shitton of money i can surgery maxx bro :feelzez:

Im US so itll come out to about 1200/month

I live with my parents so fuck yeah ill take it. Comes out to about half my salary but i still think it would be worth it

Be 7/10 cause 1/3 of the average is still more than 0 :feelzez:

I'm already 4/10 if not less LOL

be 4/10 in attractiveness and earn 10x the average where you live seems like the best trade off to me

i could probably settle for something with 4/10 looks, +10x average income would work pretty well

the avrg is very low, SWAMP KNIVES

4/10 obviously. That's what you get for living in third world. Atleast with money i can hookermaxx or betabuxx

4/10 and make 10x. Since I am a 2/10 already, I think going up 2 points while also making a lot of money is only beneficial for me. No point in being a poor 7/10 when there's 8/10s and 9/10s. I don't want to be 1/10 and super rich because I already get rude treatment from femorrhoids and I don't wanna know what being uglier than me will get at that rating.

4/10 seems like the best option in long term. Enough to buy any cope you want and live a life of luxury + get surgeries to make me 6+/10.

Depends on what the flaws that make me 4/10 are and if they're fixable through surgery.

be myself and earn 300k a year sounds good

4/10 if my age would be the same, 7/10 if it included an age reduction of 15+ years

I could at least surgerymaxx and LLmaxx and roidmaxx with that money.

Already a 4/10 so yeah gimme that 10x shekel count. Chad wouldn't be a 7, right? So that doesn't do it for me.

The Swiss are such moggers :feelsrope: