Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather?

Woud you rather

• Kill all cucks

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Blackpill 75% of them

Votes: 33 75.0%

• Total voters
Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
I dont really know what to choose If I had the chance so what would you guys do? When there're blackpilled they obviously stop being cucks so I guess they could help build a better society since 99% percent of the male population seems to be cucks now a days

Blackpilling them. They would rope.

Depends, how painful would their deaths be?

We need recruits. If cucks would join we'd get a bigger platform
Even Hitler went out his ways to increase his army

Of course blackpill them.

Blackpill them.

We need more allies as possible to change this degenerated world tbh.

I dont really know what to choose If I had the chance so what would you guys do? When there're blackpilled they obviously stop being cucks so I guess they could help build a better society since 99% percent of the male population seems to be cucks now a days
The more cuck the harder to blackpill him, some of them are beyond help but most are reasonable.

blackpill them so they will torture foids instead of treating them like princesses, the foids deserve to suffer

Blackpill them.

whats the definition of cuck in this question, just any general bluepiller?

Kill all, it would be nice (especially if I do it personally).

Blackpilling them would be the better option. We would be greater in number. And it’s nice to see Niggas who kiss up to them start to seethe them

Kill all chads

Ive never could hate cucks. I have a great deal of pity for them.
They are victims. Weak men hopless silently suffering little people.
Black pill them

Blackpill them.
Once their Blackpilled, they'd come here and vote to Blackpill 75% of cucks.
That way the amount of cucks would become less and less every moment

Zyklon B them

https://66.media.tumblr.com/959284c23b6d7ee505cc67484a474ac4/tumblr_ogyu7gv4sa1vl7qs8o1_1280.png

Blackpill them and start the Beta Uprising.

Blackpill and put an end to feminism.

Blackpill tbh

Kill them tbh. The blackpill would give them an understanding of the world which they would use to their benefit.

Killing all cucks is hands down the superior option. Traitors deserve to die more than pretty much anyone else and their deaths would benefit the survivor men in various ways. From better female-to-male ratio to patriarchy being rebuilt quickly without any problem.

Death is all they deserve. Once a cuck always a cuck

If 75 % of all cucks were blackpilled, society would collapse pretty fast. So I pick that.

Kill them all: society would collapse; there would be 80% fewer men on earth and I would get the satisfaction.