Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather your stacy daughter lose virginity to a indian or black guy

Would you rather your stacy daughter lose virginity to a indian or black guy

• Total voters
J

Justice

Veteran
Would you rather your stacy daughter lose her virginity to a indian or black guy.

none of them but if i was forced then black

none fuck this poll stupid OP

I'd rather not have a daughter at all. And i will not, since i'm a sexless loser.

Which one is more of culture. Indian is easier to expect of culture, so statistically bigger possibility that indian better

i'd force her to fuck all incel buddies over the world so that society is saved

only an idiot/foid would reject someone solely because of their ethnics tho so gay thread

There are Indian and black men here on Incels.co. To prefer one over the other wouldn't just be racist, but it would be deciding who here deserves and doesn't deserve to ascend, based solely on race.

This is why we don't race bait, people. If I say "Oh, I don't want her to lose her virginity to a black guy" then what does that say about all the blackcels here? Are they somehow unworthy? Or the Indians? What if I don't want her to be with an Indian guy? That's like saying "You Indian incels don't deserve sex."

Would you rather your stacy daughter lose her virginity to a indian or black guy.
Indian cause he probably has a smaller dick and then i wouldnt seem so bad in comparison jfl

indian. at least my kids will be high IQ

Neither. Both cases would involve degenerate race mixing.

BBC of course.

Why would you want your grandkids to be incel?

True it will lose IQ, but will gain athleticism, cock size and swag.

lol neither
There are Indian and black men here on Incels.co. To prefer one over the other wouldn't just be racist, but it would be deciding who here deserves and doesn't deserve to ascend, based solely on race.

This is why we don't race bait, people. If I say "Oh, I don't want her to lose her virginity to a black guy" then what does that say about all the blackcels here? Are they somehow unworthy? Or the Indians? What if I don't want her to be with an Indian guy? That's like saying "You Indian incels don't deserve sex."
:bluepill::bluepill: :soy: :soy:

Indian tbh, white foids who are willing to fuck black guys are complete garbage. I want my daughters to be racist

i would kill her if she even talked to a brown

Even if we have daughters, because of our shit genetics, they wouldn't be Stacys

neither race mixing is degenerate

Retarded question. of course Indians are closer to whites than blacks. they are atleast Aryan some of them.

How would a subhuman like me have a stacy daughter?

I don't see an option for myself op. Also fuck these retarded polls.

This.

Didnt even vote any because this poll is retarded.

Viewing results crew

Indian tbhtbh at least her vagina wont be torn apart

My Stacy cousin married a curry.

>Having a daughter in 2019

Indian. I already have african blood so why not add some Indian blood to the mix ?

I don’t like blacks and I admire Indians.

Actually, no-one likes blacks. Only femoids like blacks

Lesser of two evils here. I wouldn’t want a mudshark daughter. It seems every youngster nowadays is a hardcore coalburner. If I’m gonna have a wiggette daughter, I’d rather she lose her v-card to a fellow wigger (I guess.)

By the way are most (basically all) Indian foids hideously ugly or is it just me? Then again at least they don’t have to wear wigs like nigger bitches do.

A smart and stable indian

I would abort my daughter in the first case

Neither, but Indian would probably be more bluepilled and treat her better, probably marry her. Black dude would probably just fuck her and ditch.

Well educated Indian guy.

But I know she'll go for bbc gangsta