Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather shit constantly or piss constantly

bulls on parade

• Total voters
Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Find me sittin by myself, no excuses then I know
★★★★★
It continues 24/7 and there is nothing you can do to stop it. You will either have a constant piss stream or a constant stream of turds falling out of your ass

Personally I would shit constantly because at least you can jerk off but peeing with an erection is extremely painful

I cannot answer this.

It continues 24/7 and there is nothing you can do to stop it. You will either have a constant piss stream or a constant stream of turds falling out of your ass
I was gonna go with piss, but then I realized this:
Personally I would shit constantly because at least you can jerk off but peeing with an erection is extremely painful

Seems like I will get hemorrhoids if I constantly shit

Now this is the quality content i come to this site for

I would sell myself as a human fertilizer and walk around pissing on plants all day long. It would probably be good business.

Guess shitting 24/7 would not be too bad only thing is it would get messy quick, you would have to wear diapers. At least you can jack off.

Guess shitting 24/7 would not be too bad only thing is it would get messy quick, you would have to wear diapers. At least you can jack off.
You could stick a hose up there and the other end inside a toilet

With shit it's hard to move and so regular activities, but with piss you can make fertilizer out of it and can also walk

Infinite money glitch
Course you can do the same with shit but you wouldn't be able to walk properly

ho
With shit it's hard to move and so regular activities, but with piss you can make fertilizer out of it and can also walk

Infinite money glitch
Course you can do the same with shit but you wouldn't be able to walk properly
how can piss be used as fertilizer? Isn't it acidic af, not plant grows from acid nigger

for me, it just makes it go further, sometimes get that vibration going through the whole body