Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather? - PENIS EDITION

Which one?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonePressed

BonePressed

Banned
-
Would you rather be a hung normie or a Chad with a small penis?

Chad with a small penis, honestly once you have a woman in bed it doesn't matter how small or big it is because the probability of her walking out on you is small. The hard part is always getting her to go to bed with you which any chad can do easily.

Is this even a serious question? Let's do the math.

Take 10 girls. A normie would probably be able to hook up with 2 of them. A chad would probably be able to hook up with at least 8 of them.

In the bedroom, the Normie is able to fuck both girls. In the bedroom, the Chad is unable to fuck any of the girls (due to the micropenis) and is therefore left alone, rotting.

Who wins, cuck?

Blackpill101 said:
Is this even a serious question? Let's do the math.

Take 10 girls. A normie would probably be able to hook up with 2 of them. A chad would probably be able to hook up with at least 8 of them.

In the bedroom, the Normie is able to fuck both girls. In the bedroom, the Chad is unable to fuck any of the girls (due to the micropenis) and is therefore left alone, rotting.

Who wins, cuck?

Oh, so you admit penis size > face? 

Thanks

BonePressed said:
Oh, so you admit penis size > face? 

Thanks

Micropenis is a rare condition which is rarely found in men. 

No, face>height. A 5 incher Chad > A 7 incher Normie.

We can add a formula ou make a one:

Mine is:

Success = 60% face and body + 40% penis incher

A lower penis is worst for men in the same standard.

A small penis is bad because there are sex positions in bed that is more good looking and excitating ( for the men, we are visual) with a longer one.

hung normie, since u already have 5/10 looks, with a big dick it will make life even better

With micropenis chad, sure u will still get the same validation and attention and loveydovey from females when u walk around in public but when u hop into bed its over for u unless the female truly doesnt give a shit about the small dick

what i said here is just my opinion towards that scenario.

However my belief that looks > dick size in pretty much any other situation is the truth

Does either option include no longer having CPTSD? Cause I either need that or a 100 million dollars option C or something.

Hung normie because i can looksmax to chadlite, can't elongate your cock so the hung normie option is objectively the best in this situation.

Micropenis ofcourse not but 5 inch yes

both are never getting laid

Hung normie, because I'd still have a better chance than I do now.

Normie

Seriously I cannot even imagine having anything smaller than my current above average size

Status
Not open for further replies.