Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Would you rathER marry: an Australian model with a body count of 12 guys (you’d be #13) or a virgin Japanese foid from Okinawa who spoke English?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Australian model with a body count or virgin Jap foid?

• I’ll marry the Australian model with a body count of 12 guys before me.

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I’ll marry the Japanese foid from Okinawa who speaks English.

Votes: 23 85.2%
  • Fuck - I honestly don’t want to get married, so screw this question.

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Title.

Let’s say, both foids are your same age.

@Bianor @Mecoja @Lord Beric @abajojo @AsakuraHao

I’ll marry the Japanese foid from Okinawa who speaks English.​

>Nip foid
>Virgin
>Speaking English

Doubt 3x, Nip foids that would know English are probably in their late 20s or 30s and she would be have over 50 cocks inside her cunt, average nip don't know more than 10 words in English they are that retarded and also caring only about their own degenerate asses (just like Murricans that know only English and few Spanish words)

But if she is in 2d then it could be possible:
Mamakano JAOl3YjPfn

>Nip foid
>Virgin
>Speaking English

Doubt 3x, Nip foids that would know English are probably in their late 20s or 30s and she would be have over 50 cocks inside her cunt, average nip don't know more than 10 words in English they are that retarded and also caring only about their own degenerate asses (just like Murricans that know only English and few Spanish words)
its hypothetical you autist

virgin, but our kids will 100 percent be retarded from my genes and her fukushima reactor/ bombs ww2 genes

its hypothetical you autist
yeah that's why it doesn't matter what my answer is since it's just retarded question with premise and is as realistic as 2d girls being real and walking among us

>Nip foid
>Virgin
>Speaking English

But if she is in 2d then it could be possible:View attachment 1176372
True. Assuming that she is virgin I'd go with her for being asian. Racemixer go home!

virgin, but our kids will 100 percent be retarded from my genes and her fukuhsima reactor/ bombs ww2 genes
she will leave you, take the kids and you can pay for her new family then

virgin, but our kids will 100 percent be retarded from my genes and her fukuhsima reactor/ bombs ww2 genes
radiation levels are safe everywhere except like a 100 km squared area near there

Last edited:
eye slantiness?

yeah that's why it doesn't matter what my answer is since it's just retarded question with premise and is as realistic as 2d girls being real and walking among us
Yeah the english speakers abroad are whores. It's why I advise geomaxxers to learn the local language - so they won't interact with any foid of western influence

Japanese virgin without doubts.

>Nip foid
>Virgin
>Speaking English

But if she is in 2d then it could be possible:View attachment 1176372

especially if shes japanese

:worryfeels: Choice is obvious to me. I mean I guess the Australia one is a model, but honestly, purity is so much more important.

If the Australian model is Margot Robbie, I marry her :feelsdevil:

i'm not racemixing or being a cuck, so neither

If I had to the Japanese but don’t really wanna race mix