Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you Rather Live Next To a Bunch of Paedophiles, or a Bunch of Teen Girls?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
Assume the teens girls wouldn't touch you.
They have loud parties all the time. Of course you're never invited.
I would take the Paedophiles any day.

would I get money if I reported the pedophiles to the authorities?

Pedos hands down. What are they gonna do to me? Plus if any of them fuck with me I can beat them within an inch of their lives and be lauded as a community hero.

I'd just move.

I want to live next to both, so the pedophiles will keep the teen whores in check.

Pedos. I might work a deal with them to score a jb “wife”.

But the members of IT would see your an Incel?

as long as they dont bother me i would choose the peados

Pedos hands down. What are they gonna do to me? Plus if any of them fuck with me I can beat them within an inch of their lives and be lauded as a community hero.
Over for gymaxxingboastingcels

what do you mean by "teen"? 13,16,17, 19?

@Edmund_Kemper maxx and pick the teen girls

Do these pedos act on their tendencies? Or they are aware they are pedophilic n restrain themselves? If it's the latter, I'll stay next to them

Pedos for sure. Always had a not my circus mentality, so rather see them than teen foids.

teen girls. spy on them lezzing out with binoculars while furiously masturbating

Bunch of Teen Girls sound more ragefuel

Pedos. Never know. They could be great guys to cope with

Tally ho CuckTears :feelsYall:

pedos are cool and based. Hope they're ugly too so they fuck up the foids mental state permanently. I'd find who they molested and laugh at them

:feelsthink::feelsokman:
I can’t pick the pedos bc I’m underaged, would rather not be paranoid all the time tbh.

unless you specify whether they were homo or heterosexual I can’t make the most unbiased decision

:feelsthink::feelsokman:
I can’t pick the pedos bc I’m underaged, would rather not be paranoid all the time tbh.

unless you specify whether they were homo or heterosexual I can’t make the most unbiased decision
Heterosexual

Does it matter? All teens are whores, or will be shortly.

They only like little girls. They won't touch you.
Teenagers aren’t little girls. Little girls would be 5 year olds

If the girls are annoying as fuck then I don't want them near me
full

Are the pedophiles female?

Neither of them

Pedos so I could feel superior to them. Perhaps I could guilt them into being my servants. Take the trash out for me, pay my rent etc. I could threaten to expose them to the rest of the neighborhood, thier employers, and so on if they refused to do my bidding.

Does it matter? All teens are whores, or will be shortly.
True, but the older teens could at least be eye candy. A 13 year old though would have 0 benefits to me so in that case I'd take the pedos but if they are 16/17 I might take the teens since they at least look good. I don't care if they are loud tbh since I am also loud as fuck and can tune out loud noises pretty easily.

Would rather rope

Teen girls for the eye candy. I'm kinda creeped out by legitimate pedophiles tbh.